Welcome to World Line Dance Newsletter Wednesday 7/5 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2017, 9:21:05 AM7/5/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE.   TODAY!

Wednesday 7/5

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

NOTE FROM ME:  Oops, I didn't mean to send that first email this morning when someone was asking about joining.

I hope you all had as much fun as Daisy & Lola did over the 4th -- except at night when the fireworks were making them crazy!

****************************

RE:   Fun in the Sun (Orlando, FL) July 13-16, 2017 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

From:  JC Dance Productions Inc

SOME IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR FITS

SCHEDULES

Schedules are posted online at:

Thursday Night: http://www.jcdanceproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Thursday-Night.pdf

Friday: http://www.jcdanceproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Friday.pdf

Saturday: http://www.jcdanceproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Saturday.pdf

Sunday: http://www.jcdanceproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Sunday.pdf

Note:  We did make a few minor revisions to the original  posted schedules, please check back to make sure you have the most current one.

PARKING AT THE MARRIOTT

If you are coming to the event and are staying in the FITS room block, parking is FREE. You will just use your room key to get in/out of the lot.

If not, the Marriott has discounted the parking rate to $8.00 a day for those staying off property.  This includes the Thursday night open dance.

ACCOMODATIONS

Room block is SOLD OUT.  If you have a room that you are not going to use, please contact us first before canceling at 954-444-6980.

THURSDAY NIGHT DANCE PARTY

The Thursday night dance is included with your weekend pass or if you don’t have a weekend pass, you can purchase a Thursday night pass for just $10.

CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT

We are having the annual Cornhole Tournament again at FUN IN THE SUN. It'll be on Friday evening in the side ballroom. We do a blind draw for teams so no need to get a partner. Anyone can register… Especially those non-dancing hubbies and spectators!   Just sign up at the registration desk by Friday afternoon.

It's $5.00 to enter and you can win money and these little beauties!

CORNHOLE WINNER
FUN THE 2017

REGISTRATION

Please DO NOT mail in your registrations.    We will be heading to Orlando on in a few days and don't want to miss them.

You can still register online at:  https://squareup.com/store/jc-dance-productions-inc or onsite starting on Thursday evening.

Jennifer Cameron

JC Dance Productions, Inc.

www.JCDanceProductions.com

Line Dance Showdown (4/5 - 4/8/18)

Fun in the Sun (7/13 - 7/16/17)

Hotlanta Line Dance Jam (8/24 - 8/27/17)

Florida Line Dance Classic (11/30 - 12/3/17)

NOTE FROM ME:  FLORIDA PEEPS remember your name tags.  I'm putting mine in my suitcase today!  If you don't have one and want to order one (probably won't get here before FITS) ask Diane Poole or Lindy Bowers and they will take your orders.

***************************

SUBJECT: Kickit Top 10 Lists for July 4, 2017

FROM: rpro...@aol.com

All Kickit visitors who register (it's free!!) are invited to participate in ongoing surveys.

The Top 10 results for each survey are shown here. (Due to ties, lists may show more than 10 dances.)

------------------------

Most Known

------------------------

1. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

2. "Tush Push" by Engel & Ferrazzano

3. "Electric Slide" by Unknown & Unknown & ...

4. "Cruisin'" by Hale

5. "Wave On Wave" by Birchall

6. "Watermelon Crawl" by Lipscomb

7. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

8. "Dizzy" by Thompson

9. "Waltz Across Texas" by Nielson & Nielson & ...

10. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

------------------------

Favorite

------------------------

1. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

2. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

3. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

4. "Dizzy" by Thompson

5. "Bomshel Stomp" by Hedges & Marshall

6. "Rio" by Lowery

7. "Caught In The Act" by Wood

8. "Zjozzys Funk" by Van de Velde

9. "Heart Of An Angel" by Brown

10. "Toes" by McEnaney

------------------------

Most Taught

------------------------

1. "Missing" by Barton

2. "Your Heaven!" by Poulsen

3. "Dans Le Tango" by Stott

4. "Champagne Promise" by Argyle

5. "Dance For Evermore" by Sway

6. "Taking My Time" by Argyle

7. "Taking Care Of You" by Vos

8. "She Used To Be Mine" by Pillar & McEnaney-White

9. "Puttin' On The Ritz" by Thompson & Thompson

10. "Do A Little Life" by Glover & Risley

11. "Let It Swing" by Barnfield

------------------------

Most Danced

------------------------

1. "Oops Baby" by McEnaney & Flowers

2. "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Verdonk & Vane

3. "The Ghost Of You" by Holtland & Verdonk

4. "Run Me Like A River" by Kinser & Kinser & ...

5. "Taking Care Of You" by Vos

6. "Italiano" by McKeever & McEnaney-White & ...

7. "Lady In Red" by Ward

8. "Love Remains" by O'Reilly

9. "So Just Dance Dance Dance!" by Guillaume & Vane

10. "Empty Pockets" by Burton & Barr

11. "Until The Dawn" by Lafferty

****************************

SUBJECT:  ATLANTA DANCE WEEKLY

4 July 2017  Happy Birthday America Edition

www.atlantadanceweekly.com

***************************************

PLEASE send any future items to: atlantada...@gmail.com    THANKS

**********************************

SUBJECT:  LEGENDS IN LINE BIO OF ROB FOWLER

FROM:  DAVE MORGAN

Here's a little bit about the Legend behind Legends In Line!

Rob Fowler a Crystal Boot winner is a testament that success always comes as the result of hard work and dedication. Rob used to teach privately and is in constant demand on the increasingly busy weekend Country and Line dance circuit.

Rob has come full circle in 20 years of travelling the World. In the Early years Rob was a pioneer of modern Line Dancing. His style, though initially rooted in Western Dance, has expanded to include music of almost every genre from Big Band to Pop. His choreography has pushed back the boundaries in Line dancing and his dances have led the way, from Beethoven's Boogie, Live Laugh Love, Deeply Completely, Amazing Faith, Country 2 Step, Doctor Doctor, his Legend dance The Beast! also Greats like Stop It! performed by Rick Guard, SXE by Liberty X to name a few!

Rob has a positive vision of the Line dance world and his place in it! In addition to being one of Britain and Europe's most popular instructor & choreographer, Rob has made a big impact on the competition scene both as World Champion Trainer and World Champion in his own right.

Rob as originator of the Masters In Line. Rob has been the foundation of 'The Masters' for many years and his dedication and commitment to the company has been second to none. Masters has become one of the best companies for competition and social dancing all over the worlds

MIL is now World Dance Masters and run by Nicola Lafferty and Samuel Robbins.

Rob as you are all aware is very much involved in social dancing and dancers all over the world promoting Country with a big heart and his fantastic weekends.

Rob has now moved to Spain with his family In his own words is 'Loving Life.'

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and hat

***********************************

SUBJECT:  LEGENDS IN LINE BIO OF GARY LAFFERTY

FROM:  DAVE MORGAN

Here at Legends in Line we welcome DJ Extraordinaire Mr. Gary Lafferty to the Norbreck in November!

Gary travels widely in his role as one of the UK’s top linedance DJ’s & can often be seen at the top events both in the UK & also across Europe. He is also the proud winner of 4 Crystal Boot Awards, including the first “DJ of The Year” in 2010. More recently, Gary has again won “DJ Of The Year” for 2016.

Choreography is another aspect of Gary's involvement in linedance, and Gary was the proud recipient of the prestigious “Dance Of The Year” award in February 2006 for his dance All Day Long.

Image may contain: 1 person, suit

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven