World Line Dance Newsletter Sunday 7/24 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY

TKA...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2016, 11:00:20 AM7/24/16
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
Sunday 7/24 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!

SUBJECT:  Arline Winerman
From:  Dallas Proveaux Friday morning update 7/22/16: Arline moved to Lexington rehab in Kenneth City last night around 8pm. I spoke with her this morning and there have been a couple of issues but she said breakfast was delicious. ? They are still waiting for the PT order so they can start her rehab. Arline is in 305B and hopefully her next stop will be home. Hope everyone has a great day.//Dallas

NOTE FROM ME:  I went to visit Arline yesterday (Saturday).  She is making some progress.  She is still very weak but is now getting more physical therapy where she is.  If you would like to visit her, you can, and she enjoys having visitors.  It's difficult to tell you her PT schedule at this point but the sessions usually last about a half hour.  I hope she is getting good care here.  I always think people get better care in facilities when there are people checking on them at different times of the day.  She was very happy to have visitors yesterday but she gets tired pretty quickly so if you do go, please try to only stay maybe 15 minutes or so.  She also loves chicken noodle soup and cheese and crackers so if you bring her something, that would be a good little treat to bring or perhaps a Dunkin Donut breakfast roll, keeping in mind she doesn't have a refrigerator or place to keep much in her room so don't bring much at one time.  You know Arline and her sweets, although she probably doesn't need them.  LOL.  Dallas is going tomorrow and I know her friends from the area are checking in on her.  She is still in quite a bit of pain and the purpose of being here is to make sure she is moving around a little more and sitting up more.  She is very alert and very determined to move on so that is a good thing.  Anyway, keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  She is at the Lexington Rehab Center, 6300 46th Avenue North, Room 305B, Kenneth City, FL 33709 (Pinellas Park area) if you would like to send her a card or visit.
**************************
SUBJECT:  WORLD EVENT CALENDAR

2016 & 2017 World Event Calendar NOW updated!!!
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

Here’s the DIRECT link to the form for the Event Calendar:
http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

***************************
SUBJECT: Line Dance Cruise
FROM: Marilyn Richardson,
mimi2...@gmail.com
Put on your dancing shoes and come join us for another fun cruise out of Tampa next April 23-30, 2017 on the Norwegian Jade for 7 wonderful nights to the Western Caribbean. There will be line dance lessons and open dance every day in a dedicated lounge just for us. Contact me for a flyer or email direct to travel agent, Kim Friedman O'Berry, kzo...@gmail.com for booking information.
************************
SUBJECT: Last chance to register for Savannah workshop
FROM: John Robinson,
danceisli...@gmail.com
Hey, all you wonderful line dancers! In just one week, Chris John and I will be driving to Savannah, Georgia to meet up with Willie Brown and Theresa Rose Reed for a one-day workshop at beautiful, historic Savannah Station. If you're planning to attend and haven't pre-registered yet, please let us know so we can order your lunch and have your welcome packet ready for you when you arrive.
Call Theresa Rose Reed 912-655-2626 or John Robinson 609-314-0115 -or- email Theresa at tearo...@gmail.com or John at danceisli...@gmail.com

**********
JOHN ROBINSON & CHRIS JOHN, Event Hosts/Coordinators
Dance Is Life Savannah w/Willie & John in Savannah GA (July 2016)

Dancin' Up A Storm in Kansas City MO (August 2016)
John's 50th Birthday Mediterranean Cruise (June 2017)
*****************************
Subject: End of Month Social for Country Western Wednesdays
Date: 7/21/2016 12:18:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

From: tampafl...@gmail.com

​What- End of the Month Social!!!
When- Wed, July 27th

Where- Bayou Dance Club, 6541 102nd Ave N Pinellas Park

Schedule
7:30-8pm- "Move of the Night" for Two Step (novice)
8:00-10pm- Just Dance Country and Swing Social!

Music will be a mix of two step, wcs, nightclub, cha, waltz and hustle!!

Water and snacks included, feel free to bring something to share!!

Price Change
If you attended all 3 Country Western Wednesdays in July, the party and lesson on July 27th is $5, otherwise $10

Hope to see you there!!
Danielle Blouin
dbdance.net

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would ever like to make a contribution (but it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal account under tka...@aol.com.