World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 2/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

Feb 27, 2017, 9:02:55 AM2/27/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Monday 2/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

CORRECTION  TO SURVEY:  Tell your heart to beat again is by Michael Barr, Jonas Dahlgren and Jo Kinser.  Missed it again!  I'll try to let the person putting the wrong choreographers know if I catch it this week.

******************************

SUBJECT: 2017 & 2018 World Event Calendar updated!!!

FROM: Stacy J Garcia,

stacy...@gmail.com, www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

 Here’s the DIRECT link to the Form for the Event Calendar:

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html

*******************

Subject:  18th Line Dancers’ Spring Break April 26 – 30, 2017 Kayla Cosgrove added!

From:  Steve Lescarbeau, Event Director

That’s right, we just added Kayla Cosgrove as a guest instructor to our already fabulous lineup, John Robinson, John “2-Step” Houston, Amy Glass, Dancin’ Dean and Will Craig!  Our theme this year is Musical Icons.  Can’t wait to see everyone’s costumes for Saturday night.  I’m so excited for our show, this is shaping up to be one you won’t forget.  I can tell you we have some great entertainers coming for our LDSB Crossroads Show.  If you have ever seen CMT Crossroads you have an idea what you will see.  With the ballroom being in the hotel, many of you will feel more secure since you won’t have to go outside at all to get to the lessons, meals and dances.  Just hop on the elevator and ride to the ballroom floor.  Don’t forget that finals are due by 3/31.  If you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for?  Visit www.LineDancersSpringBreak.com  If you live in the area or have a time share and want to join us there is a dance pass available on our website.  If you have a group of 8 or more from the Myrtle Beach area, ask me about a group pass.  Our new dance space will accommodate even more, so no restrictions, please join us.

Steven J. Lescarbeau

A+ Vacations

64 East Road

Clarksburg, MA   01247-2164

St...@AplusVacations.com

www.AplusVacations.com

*****************************

Subject: Tuesday High- Beg. to Inter.- Advanced Line Dance Class Pinellas

Park.  Feb 28th

             We have one new dance for Tuesday by Dolly  and since it is our

last Tuesday of the month it will be a review night! Please, Please, Please

beside the ones listed for reviews tell me what you would like to go

over...We have a long list of reviews and all reviews are put on the list in

order. Do not be afraid to ask for anything!!!!   I would like your feedback by Tuesday...Thank You!

     We will be celebrating three Birthdays  Tuesday, Jai, Sue and Carol's so

another celebration to look forward too.  If I missed anyone for Feb. let me

know please! I will be getting the cake.

    Thank you all for all your support and making our Tuesday night feel

like family getting together and having fun! We really have a great time,

relaxed, being silly and doing whatever we want to do! We are so blessed to

have such great friends,  many for too many years to count!

Teaches:

Bring On The Good Times by Gary O. & Maggie G. taught by Dolly

!st Time reviews

Pink Champagne by Rachael taught by Lynda

2nd Time Reviews:

In Your Suitcase By Raymond s & Neils P taught by MaryAnn

East To West by Alison J & Simon taught by Ann

3rd Time Review:

Sun Will Rise by Roy V & Jef Champs taught by Joan

Reviews:

Looking Like That by Rachael taught by Cheryl

Say It Again by Kate Sala taught by Sheri

Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Jo Kinser, Michael Barr, & Jonas Dalgren

by Sheri

Tango With Me Darling by Rob F. & Daniel W. taught by Carol

Shady by Darren B, Amy G & Fred W  taught by Lynda

Frankie Fever by Maddison Glover taught by Ann

Italiano by Rachael, Neils & Shane taught by Sheri

Oops Baby by Rachael & Cody F taught by Lynda

Blessed by Jackie Miranda taught by Carol

Heaven on Earth by Simon & Malene J.  taught bt Sheri

C T Shuffle by Fred & Darren taught by Cheryl

Amame

Blue Ain't Your Color by Jose M. & Roy V. taught by Valerie

Crash  by Fred W taught by Sheri

Hideway Cha by Jamie M, Jo S & Joanne B taught by Diane

Now Or Never by Kathy H. taught by Diane

Cry To Me by Paul McAdams taught by Joan

Rock and Roll Music by Rachael taught by Li

Corazon Diamante by Roy V., Maggie G., & Gary O'Relly taught by Lynda

Our Class is a nonprofit class where anyone that wants to teach but we are

all just there to dance!

Thanks for all you support we continue to get class after class and year

after year!

Open dance 6:30

Lessons start at 7:00 until 10:00

Studio Location:

The Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Av.

Pinellas Park, Fl

33782

Diane Poole bpo...@tampabay.rr.com  7274398819

Carol Craven tka...@aol.com  8134179800

**********************

SUBJECT:          4TH ANNUAL OLDIES BUT GOODIES WORKSHOP – MARCH 11, 2017

FROM:   Joan Gregoire (vjl...@gmail.com)

Machine generated alternative text:
LOIdies

GOOD NEWS!!!!!  We have extended the cut-off date to March 1, 2017, so you have some time to submit your registration for this fun workshop on March 11, 2017.  All dances taught will be at least 6 years old or older.  The dances played between the teaches will include some old & new.  If you haven’t learned some of the older dances, now is your chance. The venue for this event has been changed and will be held at the George Mullen Community Center in North Port, Florida from 9:30 – 3:30 pm.  The event instructors are Larry Bass & Jamie Marshall & your DJ for the day will be Vince Gregoire.  Both Larry & Jamie have been on staff at many events and workshops. They are both excellent instructors and also teach technique while they are teaching the dances.  This is a fun-filled, casual workshop which I am sure you will enjoy.  The cost will be $45.00 per person.  The cost includes coffee, bagels & muffins, lunch, workshop, and step booklets.  I hope you will join us on March 11, 2017.

For additional information, please contact Joan Gregoire at 941-661-3799 or email at vjl...@gmail.com

Joan Gregoire

email:  vjl...@gmail.com

***************************

SUBJECT:  DANCE SUPPLIES (FEATURING TEAM THINGS)

https://www.discountdance.com/thumb.php?search=true&skey=dance+department&search=true&SID=1133711410&rcat=TEAM

**************************

Snapshot @ 27th Feb 2017

geo...@crutchlow.co.uk

1

(3993 Views)

Holy Days    Dwight Meessen & Lee Hamilton – Feb 2017

   32 Count     4 Wall     Improver     Music: Holy Days by Sean McConnell

2

(3902 Views)

Funky Sole    Robbie McGowan Hickie & Karl-Harry Winson (UK) Feb 2017

   64 Count     4 Wall     Easy Intermediate     Music: "Old Time Rock & Roll" by Michael Bolton (122 bpm) CD: "Songs Of Cinema" - iTunes & www.amazon.co.uk

3

(3373 Views)

Bounce With Me    Roy Hadisubroto, Raymond Sarlemijn & Dj Henrik Grønvold – Feb 2017

   32 Count     4 Wall     Novice     Music: Bounce With Me by Kreesha Turner

4

(3021 Views)

Sunday Finest    José Miguel Belloque Vane (nl), Roy Verdonk (nl) Feb 2017

   32 Count     4 Wall     Novice     Music: Sunday Finest - Sir Rosevelt

5

(2912 Views)

Drop Dead Gorgeous    Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris (Dec 2016)

   32 Count     4 Wall     High Improver     Music: They Can't See by Michael Tyler

6

(2649 Views)

Love Remains    Gary O'Reilly (IRE) (Jan 2017) C.B.A

   48 Count     2 Wall     High Intermediate NC2S     Music: "Love Remains" by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family– 3mins57secs

7

(2561 Views)

My Tipperary Girl    Micaela Svensson Erlandsson, Swe, January 2017

   32 Count     4 Wall     Beginner     Music: Tipperary Girl by Daniel O'Donnell

8

(2327 Views)

Worth Fighting For    Roy Verdonk (NL) & Jef Camps (BE) - February 2017

   64 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate     Music: "Worth Fighting For" by Taylor Henderson

9

(2259 Views)

Tango With Me Darling    Rob Fowler & Daniel Whittaker – January 2017

   64 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate     Music: Tango by Michael Nantel

10

(2176 Views)

Stay My Love    Maggie Gallagher (January 2017)

   32 Count     4 Wall     Intermediate     Music: Stay My Love by Una Healy (feat. Sam Palladio) (amazon & iTunes)

*******************************

SUBJECT:  CLASSES IN OKLAHOMA CITY?

FROM:  KAREN HEDGES

From:. Karen Hedges

Subject: Oklahoma dance classes

Anyone know of any line dance classes in Oklahoma city.

*****************************

SUBJECT:  FLOORPLAY

Floorplay WCS and Country

Saturday, March 4th

Get the best of both world's...1 room for West Coast Swing and 1 room for Country!

Danielle will be your host and Dj, playing all your favorite tunes in both rooms!

New Pricing- $12 includes lesson, dance, water, soda, snacks, desserts, PIZZA and door prizes!

7:30pm- Doors Open/Social Dancing

7:45pm- Beg Two Step w/Keith and Margaret

7:45pm- Int Two Step w/Danielle

8:30-Midnight- WCS and Country Party

Also this week...Westie Wednesday

Class in Session March 1st, 8th, 22nd

6:30pm- FREE Beg

7-7:30pm- Novice $5

7:30-7:45pm- Open Dancing

7:45-8:30pm- Intermediate $10

8:30-9:30pm- Social Party

NO CLASS March 15th!!

End of Month Social March 29th

Bayou Dance Club 6541 102nd Ave N, Pinellas Park

Danielle Blouin | 813-390-2556 |tampafl...@gmail.com

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven