World Line Dance Newsletter 1/30 Friday

TKA...@aol.com

Jan 30, 2015, 9:37:05 AM1/30/15
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
Friday 1/30.  It looks like everyone is having a great weekend at the Big Bag, The Crystal Boot Awards, and the big swing event that Brian B. is having this weekend.  Can't wait to hear all about them.  Lots of pictures and shared danced on Facebook.  The surprise guest at Big Bang is Roy Hadisubroto.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE BY LATE
SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

Subject: The Line Dance Marathon Registration
Deadline!!!! Raleigh-Durham NC
From: Scott Blevins

TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!

Just a reminder that the deadline for the VIP All Access
Pass is February 1st. If you want to take advantage of this
money-saving pass that includes all workshops, evening
dances, priority show seating, farewell dance and pizza
party, T-shirt and dance book... be sure to get your
registration in the mail by January 31st! Only the VIP Pass
is due by Feb 1st, all other passes are due by May 1st.

See you at The Marathon,

Scott Blevins and Jean Garr

***********************
SUBJECT: Dance News From Orlando, FL USA
FROM: Sandy Albano

Announcing “THE EXPERIENCE 2015!  IN SAN
FRANCISCO”

The “EXPERIENCE 2015 SAN FRANCISCO" opens at the
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel in Burlingame,
CA USA from SEPT 3-6, 2015.  That is Labor Day weekend
and many of you can take advantage of an extra day off
this weekend!  Or have an extra day to rest when you get
home!

This event offers an intimate and comfortable setting in
one very large ballroom where you will have your own
space for the weekend.   Since we operate with one large
room, we do not have the ability to provide separate
facilities for beginners.  All dances taught at this event
will be Intermediate level dances.  Everyone shares the
same learning experience at the same time!  We bring you
the most unique dance event weekend experience in the
U.S.!

This year The EXPERIENCE theme is "AFRICAN SAFARI”
with our spectacular cast of Wilderness Guides (aka “Star
Instructors”)! Our celebrity lineup features International
Superstars Scott Blevins, Rachael McEnaney, Guyton
Mundy, Niels Poulsen, Joey Warren and making their first
appearance with us:  Fred Whitehouse and Karl-Harry
Winson!  Our unique format provides an opportunity for
you to visit with our stars and really get acquainted with
them!  They will be right at your tables with you.

Gather as many as 10 of your friends to make up your own
table family where you have your own special spot for the
weekend! Lots of fun, games, prizes, contests and
dancing to the wee hours, too!

HOTEL RESERVATIONS:

Make your reservations as soon as possible!  We were
able to secure an event room rate of $129/night for
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!  This is a rate
that is unbeatable in San Francisco!  Last year we sold
out our first, second and third room blocks.  Once this
year’s block is gone, it is unlikely that we will be able to
secure additional rooms at these rates.  You need to
reserve now if you plan to come.   Be sure to mention the

EXPERIENCE 2014 SAN FRANCISCO to secure your event
room.

Reserve your rooom:
You can also access the hotel’s online reservation link
Or click or paste this link into your browser:

Or Reserve by Phone: 888-421-1442
PRIVATE PARTY KICKS OFF THE PARTY WEEKEND:
This year's Private Party will be on Wednesday night, Sept
2, 2015, at a local club in San Mateo where we will eat,
drink and be merry!  This will be an all-request open
dance party where you will be able to meet and get
acquainted with your All-Star Instructors. But don’t delay!
This party is limited to 125 people!

On Thursday, you will have a free day to explore the
wonders of beautiful Northern California and the City by
the Bay.  The event will start at 8pm on Thursday night.
 Don't forget the complimentary late night snacks that we
will provide each night on Friday and Saturday nights.
For information, registrations forms and event updates,
please email me or check the EXPERIENCE 2015 SAN
FRANCISCO page on my website. Flyers and Registration
forms are now available.

More Later,
Sandy
Email: sandy....@gmail.com
Website: www.spreadyourwingsanddance.com
*************************
FROM:  Connie Glasier  ( linedanc...@gmail.com)
SUBJECT Dance classes on Long Island

I have a beginner dancer who recently left me for Long
Island, NY..  She is looking for a place to take beginner
lessons.  If anyone teaches or attends classes in the
areas of Port Jefferson, Stony Brook or Smithtown please
let me know.  Thanks so much.
*************************

FROM:  Connie Glasier  ( linedanc...@gmail.com)
SUBJECT:  Buffalo Bump 'n Boogie 2015

It's time to start thinking about attending this year's
Buffalo Bump 'n Boogie in Buffalo NY.  The dates are
September 18-20, 2015.  We have a great lineup of
instructors this year - including Michael Diven, Donna
Manning, Dancin' Terry Pournelle and Tony Marcantonio.
Our DJ is Tina Foster.  We have lots of fun and learn lots
of dances.  One room is reserved for only beginner
dances.  The flyers are being printed.  If you'd like one via
email, let me know.  Friday night's theme this year is
Denim & Diamonds, so start planning your outfits.  More
information will be available soon.  Save the date!!  Connie
Glasier, event director - event email is

bbnbwo...@gmail.com
**********************
SUBJECT:  LINEDANCER MAGAZINE WEEKLY UPDATE

In our last video visit to Malaysia we offer some exclusive interviews from Fred Whitehouse, Darren Bailey, Raymond Sarlemijn and Nancy Lai. Betty took some time to speak to them... a great set of interviews.
There is still time to buy your pass for the CBA so don't
delay and more tips and scripts for you all. Next week we will look at all the new CBA dances of the weekend... so be prepared!

Click Here to check them out now http://www.linedancermagazine.com/onlinedancerweekly-nl/

Latest Top Ten
1 We Only Live Once (%age of votes: 5%)
2 Superheroes (%age of votes: 4%)
3 Fireball (%age of votes: 3%)
4 Uptown Funk (%age of votes: 3%)
5 Eternal Secret (%age of votes: 3%)
6 Up (%age of votes: 2%)
7 Run Away With You (%age of votes: 2%)
8 One Great Mystery (%age of votes: 2%)
9 Wonder Train (%age of votes: 2%)
10 Angel In Blue Jeans (%age of votes: 2%)

Crystal Boot Awards LIVE!

The Crystal Boot Awards is the most prestigious weekend in the Line dance calendar and is only days. Guests from all over the world are attending what has truly become a global again.

Once again you will be able to 'attend' the weekend from your own home via our Live webcast.
So if you are not lucky to be attending the weekend in
Blackpool from the 30th January 2015 to 1st February
2015, you can tune in wherever you are and catch all the action on our webcast for only $4.99 for the whole
weekend.

Click Here to get your pass now, and until Friday 30th

January 2015 you can get 10% off the price just enter

CBA10 in the promo code box
 http://crystalbootawards.com/

ANY QUESTIONS OR POSTS ALSO SHOULD BE SENT TO TKA...@AOL.COM. It will come just to me and not the entire group.

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

HOW TO POST THINGS IN THE NEWSLETTER:

Please TYPE in:

SUBJECT: (This is NOT just the subject line of an e-mail but should be in the body of the e-mail)
FROM: (include e-mail contact, city/state/country (if outside U.S.) and website, if any.

Write a short note about your subject. A first name and an e-mail address must accompany your post so if I need to contact you or anyone else needs to contact you, they will be able to. I cannot attach things and I cannot post things that are in all kinds of fonts. Please TYPE what you would like me to add and put a link to your site or a note about how to contact you for a brochure or registration form. Thanks for your help. Send to tka...@aol.com.

If you would like to contribute for the newsletter/web site you mail it to me at 1414 Bentley St., Clearwater, FL.  33755 or send to paypal account tka...@aol.com, but IT IS NOT REQUIRED!!  www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com
Carol Craven
tka...@aol.com