World Line Dance Newsletter Survey Week Ending 4/22/18

Carol Craven

Apr 22, 2018, 8:04:33 PM4/22/18
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
WORLD LINE DANCE NEWSLETTER SURVEY WEEK ENDING 4/22/18

AND THE WINNER IS PULL YOU THROUGH BY MADDISON GLOVER & JO THOMPSON-SZYMANSKI WITH 41 VOTES

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, AND THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VOTE!
TOP 10

PLACE VOTES DANCE

1st 41 Pull You Through-Maddison Glover & Jo Thompson-Szymanski-Int
2nd 36 Perfect; Alison Johnstone & Joshua Talbot; Intermediate
3rd 24 Watch The Tempo/Joey Warren, Guillaume Richard, Fred Whitehouse, Gemma Ridyard/Adv
4th 21 Doing the Walk; Pim Van Grootel, Jef Camps, Roy Verdonk; High Improver
5th 20 Dive Right In/Will Craig/no level shown
5th 20 To the Moon and Back/O'Reilly & Rushton/Intermediate
6th 18 Thai of My Life/Ward/Intermediate
7th 17 Tightrope; Maggie Gallagher; Intermediate
8th 16 All Katchi, All Night Long/Kerry Maus/Intermediate
            16 Come Alive/Shane McKeever and Rachael McEnaney-White/Phrased Advanced
            16 Follow my Footprints/intermediate/Gary O’Reilly
            16 Gypsy In The Night/Scott Blevins/Intmed.
            16 Havana Cha/Ria Vos/High Beg.
            16 My Heart is In Havana; Bradley Mather; Int/Adv
            16 Sweet Caroline/Darren Baily/Improver
9th 15 Friday at the Dance/Rob Fowler and Laura Sway/Improver
10th 13 Champagne Promise/Tina Argyle/improver

12 We'll Stay Young/McKeever,O'Reilly,Richard/Intermediate
11 Beautiful Wonderful/Rushton & Anderson/High Intermediate
11 Boots-Maddison Glover-Int
11 Lonely Drum-Darren Mitchell/Improver
9 I Hate Love Songs/Rachael McEnaney-White & Brenna Stith/Int
9 Just Drunk Enough/R. McEnaney-White/Int
9 Mates of Soul/Gary O'Reilly, Guillaume Richard, Niels Poulsen
9 TipToe / Fred Whitehouse / Adv
8 85/Kerry Maus & Rachael McEnaney-White/P Int
8 Eyes For You/Jo Thompson Szymanski/Improver
8 Lay It Back-Guyton Mundy,Fred Whitehouse & Shane McKeever-Adv
8 Muddy Waters-Darren Bailey-Adv
7 Acoustic Love/ Fred Whitehouse/ Intermediate
7 Bring Me the Night/Rhoda Lai/Intermediate/Advanced
7 Don’t Stay For Me/ Whitehouse, Belloque Vane, Madge/ Adv
7 Funk The Preacher Man/Gary O'Reilly/Int
7 Lipstick Tango/Michelle Burton/High Beginner
7 Story; Maddison Glover; High Improver
6 3 Rules-Guillaume Richard & Paul Snooke-Int
6 Leave A Light On/Guillaume Richard/Advanced
5 Don't Stay for Me/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/ Fred Whitehouse/Adv
5 Gypsy Queen/Hazel Pace/Low Intermediate
5 Hurts Like a Cha Cha; Team International (S. Ward, F. Whitehouse, D. Trepat); Intermediate
5 If You Ever/Joey Warren & Heidi Oswald/Intermediate
5 No Excuses/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
4 A Complete Change!/Niels Poulsen/Beginner
4 Adventure 45/ Ria Vos & Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/ improver
4 Bring Down the Rain/Fiona Murray & Roy Hadisubroto/High Intermediate
4 Celtic Duo, Maggie Gallagher, Gary O'Reilly, High Improver
4 Down On Your Uppers/O'Reilly/Beginner
4 Hey - Ira Weisburd - Beginner
4 I Won’t Let You Down/Scott Blevins & Debbie Rushton/Intermediate, Advanced
4 I Won't Back Down-Rachael McEnaney-White/High Beginner
4 Lights down low Guyton Mandy & Rebecca Lee.
4 Lost/ Daniel Trepat, Raymond Sarlemijn and Darren Bailey/ Advanced
4 Love Remains/O’Reilly/High Int.
4 My Mother, My Teacher, My Friend/Ira Weisburd/Beg
4 Power Mix/Maddison Glover/Prased High Intermediate
4 Strip That Down/Maggie Gallagher & Tim Johnson/H Int
4 Sweet Hurt/Ria Vos/Improver
4 Tension; Gary O’Reilly & Maggie Gallagher; Advanced
4 Vaiven-Fowler-Adv
4 Wandering Hearts/O'Reilly, Gallagher/High Improver
4 Yeah!/Michael Barr/Improver
4 You are the Reason Neville Fitzgerald, Julie Harris.
3 All The Kings Horses, Aluson Boggs & Peter Metelnick, Intermediate
3 Best Friend/Guy Dube and Jose Miguel/Intermediate
3 Best Mistakes/Liberman, Takahashi/Intermediate
3 Blessed/Jackie Miranda/Int
3 Blue Night Cha Beg. Ray
3 Bring Down the House/Cormier & Henley
3 Change My Ways c. Jose Miguel Belloque Vane, Roy Verdonk
3 Electric Love/Amy Glass/Intermediate
3 Everybody’s Groovin’/Rhoda Lai & Jo Thompson Szymanski/Intermediate
3 Goodbye for Now-Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Beginner
3 I was wrong/intermediate/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris
3 Legends and Heroes - Jack Swanson and Aly Gladier - phrased intermediate
3 Lil Mama - Scott Blevins and Jo Thompson Szymanski - Easy Intermediate
3 Mood Swing/Simon Ward, Maddison Glover,Chris Watson/intermed.
3 My reason/Verdonk, Camp, Alark/Adv.
3 No Sun on Sunday / Niels Poulsen / High Intermediate
3 Perhaps Love/Lynne & David Herman Int
3 Pontoon/Gail Smith/Beg/Int
3 Rebel Just For Kicks/Vos/Improver
3 Slowly, Gently, Softly (SGS) - Gary O'Reilly - Intermediate
3 Stars in the Night Sky/Paul James/High Intermediate NC
3 Whiskey Bridges - Madison Glover
2 A Thousand Stars - Gary Lafferty - Improver
2 Beautiful in My Eyes / Simon Ward / Intermediate
2 Can't Walk Away c. Megan Barsuglia and Christopher Gonzalez
2 Country / Rock & Roll/Maria Tao/Intermediate
2 Don’t Sweat It/Shane McKeever, Rebecca Lee, Fred Whitehouse/P Adv
2 Don't Sweat It / Rebecca Lee / Shan /Fred Whitehouse / Ad
2 Finesse - Rebecca Lee - advanced
2 Five Million Pieces/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/ Int
2 Fool, Daniel Trepat, Raymond S, +
2 Happy Dance/Kerry Maus/Intermediate
2 Helium/Will Craig/Int.
2 Hey Senorita AB - Suzi Beau - Beginner
2 Honkytonk Somewhere - Andrew & Sheila Palmer - improver
2 I Close My Eyes (Hazel Pace)
2 It Ain't My Fault c. Brandon Zahorsky
2 Italiano - Rachael McEnaney-White, Niels Poulsen & Shane McKeever/ intermediate
2 Let it Swing (Jamie Barnfield)
2 Lightning Strike/ Derek Steele and John Robinson/ Int
2 Looking Out for Angels; Niels Poulsen
2 Make You Stay/Daniel Trepat, Jef Camps & Roy Verdonk/Improver
2 Medicine for Heartbreak/Jannie Tofte Andersen/Advanced
2 Nancy Mulligan / Maggie Gallagher & Gary O’Reilly / Improver
2 New Country Cha/Hayley Wheatley & Ella/Beginner
2 Oh Mama Hey/Guyton Munday & Jo Thompson Szymanski/Intermediate
2 Old and Grey - Rob Fowler
2 Part-time Girlfriend / Scott Blevins, Joey Warren & Guyton Mundy / intermediate waltz
2 Put the Gun Down/Intermediate/Bradley Mather
2 Right Here/ Joey Warren/ Int
2 Shady-Amy & Darren Bailey-Int
2 Somebody Wants You/D. Trepat, N. Poulsen, N. Fitzgerald, J. Harris, R Hadisubroto, F. Murray/Int.
2 Stitches/Amy glass/imp
2 Stomp Like Hell/McEnaney
2 Summer Sway (Cody Flowers, Rachael McEnaney-White, Lisa Utz) -- Improver
2 Tearing Us Apart/Rios/Adv/Int
2 Teenage Dreams/Rob Fowler & Helen O'Malley/Improver
2 Tell Your Heart to Beat Again/Kinser, Dalgren, Barr/Intermediate
2 The Ghost of You/ Roy Verdonk &Sabastian / Int
2 The last Word / Roy H / Fiona Murray / Int
2 The One You’re Waiting On, Maddison Glover, Immediate
2 True Believer!, Niels Poulsen, Improver NC
2 VIP - Dwight Meesen - Improver
2 Vows Flowers Intermediate
2 What You’ve Done For Me/ Julia Wetzel/ Intermediate
5-10-15 Swing - Scott Blevins/ Intermediate/Advanced Phrased

Part Time Girlfriend Team USA
1159 - Rachael McEnaney-White - Beginner
After Midnight / Judy McDonald / Interm
Angel - Guyton Mundy
Attention!/ Karl-Harry Winson/ Int
Baby Kate / Niels Poulsen / Beg
Bandits last ride
be alright
Believe In Me/Dee Musk/Imp Country Waltz
Blackpool By The Sea/Gaye Teather/Im
Boom Boom Bang/Jamie Barnfield/Beginner
Booty to the Floor/ Donna Manning / Beginner
Bored / Rita Vos / Beginner
Boston Strong - Mimi Leary - Beginner [contra]
Bucket List/Gaye Teather/Beginner
Bussang Chicken Rap, Roy Verdonk, Kate Sala, Remco Zwijgers,, Ivonne Verhagen, Improver
Capital Letters-Gallagher-Int
Caribbean Come Back/Michele Perron/Easy Intermediate
Chicken Truck by Chatting The Valley
Chill Factor; Whitetaker & Westhead
Clap Snap. Intermediate
Clap, Clap, Clap/Amy Glass/Int.
Colours of the Wind by Chan
COOLER THAN ME - FRANK TRACE *
Could It Be Us/ Julia Wetzel/ Int
Country Boom Boom/Frank Trace/Beginner
Cowboy Country Yodel/Carrie Ann Green/Ultra Beginner
Crazy Perfect Mess (Karl-Harry Winson and Kate Sala) - Intermediate
Creepin' Round Matt Thomson and Kayla Cosgrove
Cuban Rhythm - Frank Trace - Beginner
Dance Her Home/Rob Fowler/Imp.
Dance With Wolves / Ira Weisburd / Improver
Dancin' The Dust - Tina Argyle - Improver
Dancing Like Lovers/Roger Ingmire/Beginner
Dear Future Husband/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
Dig Your Heels / Maddison Glover / Phrased Intermediate
Dirty (Raymond Sarlemijn
East to West 17/Alison Johnstone and Simon Ward/Improver
Edelweiss - Alison Johnstone - Beginner
Evening News Waltz Double Trouble – Cathy M and Kathy K
Ex’s And Oh’s / Amy Glass / Improver
Ez Cha Cha by Cheung
EZ SHUFFLE / LARRY BASS/ BEG *
EZ Tango With Me Darling - Juliet Lam - Beginner
Filthy/Joey Warren/Advanced
Fly Like A Bird /Hedy McAdams / Interm
For Once In My Life/Michael Barr/Easy Intermediate
For the World; Maddison Glover
Forget-Me-Not/Pat Stott/Intermediate
Frankie Fever - Maddison Glover - Improver
Gentleman/Julia Wetzel/Imp.
Girl Crush
GYPSY GYPSY / Beverly Johnson / Beg-Interm
Happy People (Alison Biggs and Peter Metelnick) - Improver
Havana Ooh-Na-Na/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
Head Over Boots / Gail Smith / High Beginner
Help Me (Wheatley/Strong)
Here Right Here c. Daniel Treapat, Jo & John Kinser, Jose Miguel Beiloque Vane, Jonathan Sack
Holding Me BackShane McKeever/Int.
Hot Damn - Scott Blevins & Rachael McEnaney-White - Intermediate/Advanced
I Am The Champagne (Montana Mag)
I will Follow Him/ Amy Yang/ Phased Improver
I won’t Back Down
I Wouldn't have Missed It For the World
I’m Crazy About You, Gail Smith, Intermediate
I’m Free/Raymond Sarlemijn, Roy Verdonk & Jill Babinec/Beginner
If I Wuz U / Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris / Beginner
If It Don’t Matter
I'm Free/Sarlemijn et all/Beginner
In Your Suitcase, Raymond Sarlemign & Niels Poulson, Improver
Into the Morning-Dwight Meessen/Improver
It don’t matter, Rachael
It'll be - Derek Steele -NC2S
JOHNNY GOT A BOOM BOOM - DARREN BAILEY
Just a Game
Just In Case / Cassie Sexton /Beg / Improver
K is for kicks
Lady in Red Simon Ward
Lay Low by Darren "Daz" Bailey
LDG (Sue Demitropoulos)
Legends - Michelle Risley - beginner
Lemonade, Jo Thompson Szymanski, Malene Jamobsen
Let Me Keep You Warm. Dee Musk
Looking at the Moon - Michelle Risley - improver
LOVE LETTER WALTZ - FRANK TRACE
Love Like Thunder-Micaela Erlandsson/Improver
Loving him was easy, Will Boss.
Man Of The Woods/Rhoda Lai/Improver
Melodia - Kim Ray & Tina Argyle - Intermediate
MGNO/Zahorsky/Intermediate
Missing
MMM Bop; Kelly Kaylin
Moo Dee Blues - Dee Musk - Improver
Move Slowly/Michelle Risley/Beginner
MY NEW LIFE - JOHN OFFERMAN
My Middle Name/Willie Brown/Niels Poulsen/Easy Intermediate
My new favorite is - The Walk - Jef Camps, Roy Verdonk, Pim Van Grootel
Never Tired of It! (Niels Poulsen) - High Beginner
No Stress/Int/Shane McKeever/Int.
Oh My My / Pat Esper / Beginner
On the Loose - Ria Vos - High Beginner
Outside In/Diana Dawson/Beginner
Paris In the Rain
Party Train - Rebecca Lee, Sobrielo Philip Gene
Perfectly Easy - Alison Johnstone & Joshua Talbot
Ride Away / Robbie McGowan Hickie / Improver
Road Less Traveled/Guillaume Richard/Intermediate
Rolling Rhythm —- Burton
Rumble
Run Me Like A River/ Jo&John Kinser, Guillaume Richard, Roy Verdonk & Jef Camps/ Lower Advanced
Safe in these Arms/Musk and Whitehouse/high intermediate
See You Strut / Rachael McEnaney-White / Int.
She Used To Be Mine/McEnenay-White, Pillar/Advanced
Should be loved/Rachael McEnanery
Silver Wings/John Robinson & Jo Thompson Szymanski/High Beginner
Sleepy Eyes c. Andrew Palmer & Sheila Palmer
Smoke, Fire/Jose Miguel Belloque, Sebastiaan Holtland /Advanced
So, Just Dance, Dance, Dance/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Guillaume Richard/Intermediate
Someday Maybe - Norman Gifford
Something Bout A Truck/ Andy Williams / Improver
Sound Of Silence - Guyton Mundy
Stand By My Woman Man/Pat Stott/Beg.
Starting from Now - Fred & Daniel
Stumbling In / tina argyle / beg
Subeme La Radio/Guilaume Richard/Improver
Summer Celebration/Ira Weisburd/Beginner
Sweet Little Lady c. Alison Biggs & Peter Metelnick
Take me to the castle/ Joey/Intermediate
Take Me To The River, Roy Verdonk, Jonas Dahlgren, Intermediate
Taking Me Back/Gary O’Reilly/Int
Tango With Me Darling Rob Fowler & Daniel Whittaker Intermediate
Tchu Tcha/Roy Verdonk,Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Easy Intermediate
Tell It Like It Is – Malene Jakobsen
Temporary Love / Rob Holley & Randy Pelletier / Improver
That Ceiling Feeling/Rachael McEnaney-White/Intermediate
The Bomp/Kim Ray/Imp
The Good Parts/ Amy Glass/Intermediate
The Older I Get - Wil Bos & Yvonne Smeets - intermediate
The Phantom Tango c. Dodo Wong
The Shape of You /Trevor Thornton / Intermediate
Things, Gary Lafferty, Beginner
Those Were The Days/Improver/Karen Tripp
Tick Tock Two / R.McEnaney / Low-Interm
Time to Surrender
To Be Human/N. Fitzgerald & J. Harris/Adv
Trespassing / Fred Whitehouse & Darren Bailey / Int.
Troubadour/Karl-Harry Winson/Int
UNDER THE SUN - KATHY AND SUE
Waltz with an Angel
Wasted Time / Lisa Johns-Grose / Beginner
We Won’t Go Home / Rob Holley / Low Int.
What I Miss Most, intermediate, Gary O'Reilly and Maggie Gallagher
White Summer Dress
Why Do Fools Fall in Love EZ (Marie McLeod)
Wishful Thinking by O’Neill
Witness/ Fred Whitehouse & Darren Bailey/ Phrased Advanced
Wonder- Rob Fowler, Roy Verdonk & Severine Fillon
Wonderland Waltz
50 Ways; Patricia Stott