World Line Dance Newsletter Tuesday 5/9 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE

TKA...@aol.com

May 9, 2017, 9:19:53 AM5/9/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Tuesday 5/9  PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY!

WORLD LINE DANCE
NEWSLETTER

SUBJECT: 2017 & 2018 World Event Calendar updated

FROM: Stacy J Garcia,

stacy...@gmail.com, www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

http://worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event_calendar.html

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR UPCOMING EVENT(S)

Please fill out information below and email me, Stacy J Garcia: Stacy...@gmail.com

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN THE BODY OF THE E-MAIL:

CHOOSE ONE: (Add, Remove, Change)

DATE OF EVENT: (Month, Day, Year)

NAME OF EVENT:

LOCATION OF EVENT: (Country, Province, State, City)

WEBSITE (no facebook link allowed. sorry): http://

CONTACT: Email OR Phone

TYPE OF EVENT: (LD, SW, CW, PP, SOUL)

AFFILIATED ORGANIZATION: (UCWDC, ACWDA, USLDCC)

 ******************************

SUBJECT:  I NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS TO KEEP TRACK OF DANCES AT THE LINE DANCE MARATHON.  ANY VOLUNTEERS?

FROM: Stacy J Garcia, Stacy...@gmail.com , www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

I need some volunteers to do playlist in the MAIN ballroom and the BEGINNER ballroom at THE LINE DANCE MARATHON event (and if any of the DJs keep a list, perhaps you could send it to me to be posted on the site).

I will send you a list so you can check off most of them and just add the ones not included.

Thank you.

***************************

Subject: Tuesday High- Beg. to Inter.- Advanced Line Dance Class Pinellas

Park May 2nd  last night

Dances for Tuesday class this week:

New:  Thumbs Up, Scott Blevins & Amy Glass (will be taught by Sheri)

http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/thumbs-up-ID116781.aspx

She will also do a review of Whistle While You Work It.

http://www.copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/thumbs-up-ID116781.aspx

Vince is still in the hospital  Joan taught this one a couple of weeks ago and we haven't reviewed it yet.  Hope Joan and Vince are back soon.   Thanks for reviewing it, Sheri.

Run Me Like A River by Jo & John K., Guillame Richard, Roy Verdonk, & the Kinsers

Clap Clap Clap by Amy G taught by Liz this is a fun, fast dance that had us all Clap Clap Clapping (and some leaping).  I was not one of the leapers.  LOL

Cheryl reviewed Wants and Needs by Darren and Kevin.  This is another fun, peppy dance you should check out.  Lynda reviewed L.O.V.E.  And we did lots of dancing.   Someone wanted to review Whistle While You Work It but Joan taught that so we will wait for her to return to review it again.

Our Class is a nonprofit class where anyone that wants to teach but we are

all just there to dance!

Thanks for all you support we continue to get class after class and year

after year!

Open dance 6:30

Lessons start at 7:00 until 10:00

Studio Location:

The Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Av.

Pinellas Park, Fl

33782

Diane Poole bpo...@tampabay.rr.com  7274398819

Carol Craven tka...@aol.com  8134179800

**************************

SUBJECT:  Wild Wild West 2017

From: Michael & Michele

We are now one week into May and that means the early bird special pricing will disappear at the end of the month. Save a little and register before the end of the month. May 31st is the last day. There is still spots available (about 35) but please don’t wait too long.

Things you will need to know:

Michael & Michele along with Amy and Friends are hosting Rachael McEnaney White & Fred Whitehouse for a 2 day workshop.

Date: September 3 & 4 2017 (Sunday and Monday of Labor Day Weekend)

Where: The Pavilion; Newark, CA. (San Francisco Bay Area)

Host Hotel: Homewood Suites, Newark, CA. (2 miles from venue)

Closest airport: San Jose (San Francisco and Oakland are options as well)

Flyer / Registration / - find all of the information at: http://www.michaelandmichele.com/www-2017

Hotel link: http://www.michaelandmichele.com/homewood-suites-reservations

NV i lei NV i lei VVe
September 3 & 4, 2017
Featu ring
Rachael McEnaney
Fred Whitehouse
Newark Pavilion
3-0 Ihornton Ave. Newark. CA 94560
Until May 31
Sur-day Sumiay night
Pass
Surday
Monda•,' p ass
Sunday Dance
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
State—Zi P
After May 31 Amount
sno
TO'rAt.
the below agrees to hotd the organizers of this event suits, dernands every in
with tNs the physia risks of fun My
ry or personal &mages from the event named certify that I am years of age older (applicaNe
legal CurdOn listed is under •.8 of age.)
understand and acknowledge that NO REFUNDSVV
MAIL
Ch vuyabte to:
Mail to:
96021
ONLINE PAYPAL
QUEST IONS
Michele

Rachael and Fred will be our dueling instructors in a lovely room with a great wood floor. The levels taught will be from high beginner to all they can throw at ya. Something for everyone. One of the goals for this two day event is to have as much open dancing as possible along with their great instruction. Our DJ, John Trentacosti, will make sure of that!

The Bay Area is such a great place to visit. There are so many sites to see. Plan a few extra days as the summer winds down.

We hope to see you in September!!!

Michael & Michele

michael...@gmail.com

Wild Wild West

Sept. 3 & 4, 2017

Newark, CA

www.michaelandmichele.com

Palm Springs Winter Break

January 25-28, 2018

www.michaelandmichele.com

Boogie Til The Cows Come Home

March 24, 2018

Corning, Ca

www.michaelandmichele.com

Upcoming Events: 2017

Smoky Mountain Shindig, May 19-21, Pigeon Forge Tn

Schedule Link for Event Calendar:

http://www.michaelandmichele.com/event-schedule-1

***********************************

SUBJECT: Kickit Top 10 Lists for May 8, 2017

FROM: rpro...@aol.com

All Kickit visitors who register (it's free!!) are invited to participate in ongoing surveys.

The Top 10 results for each survey are shown here. (Due to ties, lists may show more than 10 dances.)

------------------------

Most Known

------------------------

1. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

2. "Tush Push" by Engel & Ferrazzano

3. "Electric Slide" by Unknown & Unknown & ...

4. "Cruisin'" by Hale

5. "Wave On Wave" by Birchall

6. "Watermelon Crawl" by Lipscomb

7. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

8. "Dizzy" by Thompson

9. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

10. "Waltz Across Texas" by Nielson & Nielson & ...

------------------------

Favorite

------------------------

1. "Chill Factor" by Westhead & Whittaker

2. "Bosa Nova" by Dennington

3. "Come Dance With Me" by Thompson

4. "Dizzy" by Thompson

5. "Bomshel Stomp" by Hedges & Marshall

6. "Rio" by Lowery

7. "Caught In The Act" by Wood

8. "Zjozzys Funk" by Van de Velde

9. "Toes" by McEnaney

10. "Heart Of An Angel" by Brown

------------------------

Most Taught

------------------------

1. "Do A Little Life" by Glover & Risley

2. "Dangerous Games" by Winson

3. "Oops Baby" by McEnaney & Flowers

4. "Empty Pockets" by Burton & Barr

5. "Dance Man" by Trace

6. "Missing" by Barton

7. "Italiano" by McKeever & McEnaney-White & ...

8. "You Look Good" by Dominguez

9. "Mr. Santa / Mr. Sandman" by Szymanski & Trace

10. "Imelda's Way" by Churm

11. "24K Magic EZ" by Blansett

12. "Ain't Misbehavin'" by Szymanski & Glass & ...

13. "EZ Shuffle" by Bass

14. "Hurry Love" by Trace

15. "Lies Lies Lies" by Argyle

------------------------

Most Danced

------------------------

1. "So Just Dance Dance Dance!" by Guillaume & Vane

2. "Do A Little Life" by Glover & Risley

3. "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Verdonk & Vane

4. "Empty Pockets" by Burton & Barr

5. "Dangerous Games" by Winson

6. "Built To Last" by Argyle

7. "Shards Of Glass" by Winson

8. "Drift Off To Dream" by Argyle

9. "My Chair" by Palmer & Palmer

10. "Lies Lies Lies" by Argyle

11. "Suite 16" by Winson

12. "Let It Swing" by Barnfield

13. "Lay Low" by Bailey

*******************************

SUBJECT: Dance News From Orlando, FL USA

PARTY WEEKEND WITH GARY O'REILLY & JOEY WARREN

FROM: Sandy Albano

email: sandy.albano@gmail.com

website: www.spreadyourwingsanddance.com

We are very pleased to invite you to join us for a fabulous and fun weekend with two of our favorite line dance guys, Gary O'Reilly from Ireland and Joey Warren from West Virginia!  The event weekend will be Friday and Saturday, May 19 & 20, 2017. We hope you are free to come and play!

I have recently published the GARY & JOEY WEEKEND EVENT PAGE on our website.  This page is now open to the public.  More event information, tickets and driving directions are available here. The easiest way to register and pay is via PayPal.  Links for that are on the Event web page.  I have also added a paper registration form if you prefer to pay by check.

On Friday night we will have a Bonus private Dance Party for our registered event guests at our beautiful location at the Woman’s Club in Casselberry.  The cost for the Friday night party is only $10.  Space is somewhat limited at this location so we can’t accept walk-ins.  We can only accept those who ALSO register for the Saturday event

On Saturday, during the day, the workshop with Gary & Joey will be held at the Whirl & Twirl Dance Club in Orlando.  Diane is organizing a hot, delicious luncheon from our favorite restaurant and we are sure you will enjoy that!  Each of the guys will teach 1 Improver dance and 2 Intermediate dances.  We will be asking for your requests and providing a playlist for social dance.  We are pleased to invite all our dancer friends who are Improver and up to join us for the fun!

On Saturday night, we will be bringing Gary & Joey to THE BARN in Sanford.  Janis has arranged the visit to The Barn and has graciously offered part of her teaching spot for Gary & Joey to each teach a dance between 8pm and 9pm.  The cost for all day and night on Saturday is $60.  Admission to the Barn on Saturday night is INCLUDED for all who register for the Saturday workshop.

If you think you will want to stay overnight and need a hotel for Friday or Saturday nights (or both), we have scouted some local hotels and have published on the Event page the names of hotels in our area that we believe would work.

More Later,

Sandy

Email: sandy....@gmail.com

Website: www.spreadyourwingsanddance.com

Join us for Mardi Gras! at the 2018 Dance Xperience in New Orleans!

To post something in the newsletter or if you have questions send to tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:
SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)
FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

ADD YOUR EVENTS/SEMINARS/SOCIALS/DANCE CRUISES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_event_calendar.html
ADD/DELETE YOUR CLASSES WITH THIS FORM: http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form_wtd.html
TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

All other pages are on the site www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.
Carol Craven