World Line Dance Newsletter Survey Week Ending 4/23

TKA...@aol.com

Apr 24, 2017, 9:10:35 AM4/24/17
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
I did the survey last night but had only had three hours of sleep the night before so decided to send this morning after giving it a quick look.   Lots of new dances coming out right now from the New Orleans Xperience so watch for them.  One that got a BIG round of applause was STRAIGHT TO THE CASTLE by Joey Warren.   We haven't done a Paso Doble line dance before.  Sheet isn't out yet but I think there are a couple of videos on Facebook.  I left before it was taught so I'm going by the applause meter.

SUBJECT:  WORLD LINE DANCE NEWSLETTER SURVEY WEEK ENDING 4/23/17

AND THE WINNER IS LOVE REMAINS BY GARY O’REILLY WITH 28 VOTES

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER AND THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VOTE

TOP 10

PLACE VOTES DANCE

1st 28 Love Remains/O'Reilly/High Intermediate
2nd 24 Tango With Me Darling/Rob Fowler/Intermediate
3rd 22 Shady/Whitehouse-Bailey-Glass/Intermediate
4th 19 Blessed/Jackie Miranda/Intermediate
4th 19 Tell your Heart to beat again/Michael Barr/Jo Kinser/Jonas Dahlgren/Int
5th 18 Take Me To The River/Verdonk/Dahlgren/Int
5th 18 Thy Will/Joey Warren/Intermediate/Advanced
6th 16 Heaven on Earth/ward & Jakobsen/Intermediate
6th 16 Pieces/Dustin Betts/Intermediate
7th 14 Gypsy Queen/Hazel Pace/Low Intermediate
7th 14 Pink Champagne/Rachel McEnaney-White/Adv
7th 14 Run Me Like. A River / Jo Kinser, John Kinser, Guillaume Richard, Roy Verdonk & Jef Champs /
8th 13 Italiano; Rachael McEnaney-White, Shane McKeever, Niels Poulsen; Intermediate
9th 11 Oops Baby/Cody Flowers/Rachael MeEnaney-White/I
10th 9 East to West 17/Alison Johnstone and Simon Ward/Improver
10th 9 Nancy Mulligan/ Maggie Gallagher & Gary O'Reilly/int
10th 9 So, Just Dance, Dance, Dance/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Guillaume Richard/Intermediate
10th 9 Thumbs Up/Scott Blevins and Amy Glass/Intermediate
10th 9 High On Loving You/Will Craig/Intermediate

7 Bored/Ria Vos/Improver
7 Lay Low/Darren Bailey/low intermediate
7 Yeah!/Michael Barr/improver
6 Boom Pow/Scott Blevins and Jo Thompson Szymanski/Int
6 Handclap/Bracken Ellis/Brandon Zahorsky/Phrased Intermediate
6 I Come to Love You /Gary O’Reilly, Dee Musk/ Intermediate
6 Lemonade/Jo Thompson Szymanski & Malene Jakobsen/Intermediate
6 Let It Swing/Jamie Barnfield/Beginner
6 Road Less Traveled - Guillaume RICHARD - Intermediate
6 The Anthem/Scott Blevins/Intermediate
5 Blue Ain’t Your Color/ Roy Verdonk, Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/ Intermediate
5 Clap Clap Clap/int/ph/Amy Glass
5 Happily Ever After/Maddison Glover/Intermediate
5 The Ghost of You/Roy Verdonk & Sebastiaan Holtland/Int.
5 The Shape Of You/ Trevor Thornton & Branden Swift/ Intermediate
4 Champagne Promise/Tina Argyle/Improver
4 Dig Your Heels/Maddison/Phased Intermediate
4 Falling/Rachael McEnaney-White/Phrased Advanced NC2S
4 Human after all by Ria Vos intermediate
4 Last Chance Dance/Madison Glover
4 Missing / Heather Barton / Improver
4 Pom Poms/Whitehouse/Trepat/Guillaume/Phrased Intermediate
4 Recovering/Richard Guillaume/int
4 Shut Up and Dance/ Cody Flowers/ Intermediate
4 Solo Amor/Rob Fowler/Vivienne Scott/JP Madge/Fred Buckley/Easy Intermediate
4 That Love/Will Craig/Intermediate
3 Amarillo By Morning / Ira Weisburd / High Beginner
3 Back Home - Will Craig, Danny Malenfant and Wes Bunker
3 Cake By The Ocean/Scott Blevins/Int.
3 Crash/Fred Whitehouse/Intermediate
3 Dangerous Games - Karl Harry Wilson - intermediate
3 Drift Away                                 Rob Fowler
3 Funky Sole / Robbie McGowan Hickie & Karl-Harry Winson / easy intermediate
3 Helium/Will Craig/Int.
3 If I Wuz You/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/Int.
3 Keep It Groovin'/Jo Thompson Symanski, Scott Blevins/High intermediate
3 One Reason/Murray, Mundy, Hadisubruto/advanced
3 Refund to My Heart, Ria Vos, Intermediate
3 Rock and Roll Music - Rachael McEnaney-White (Imp)
3 Shape of You/Roy Hadisubroto and Fiona Murray/Intermediate
3 Sound of Silence/Guyton Mundy/Advanced Smooth
3 Stomp Like Hell/Rachael McEnaney-White/easy intermediate
3 Stomp Your Feet /Shane McKeever /Phrased Advanced
3 Strip It Down/Rachael McEnaney-White/Intermediate NC2S
3 The Wild Life/Scott Blevins/Int
3 Tongue Tied Up/Teresa & Vera/Intermediate
2 1159 / Rachael McEnaney-White / Beginner
2 24K Magic/Rob Fowler/Intermediate
2 A Lesson in Love, Musk & Ward, Adv NC2S
2 Ain't Misbehavin'/Guyton Mundy/Jo Thompson Szymanski & Amy Glass/Intermediate
2 Big Blue Tree/Ria Vos/Intermediate
2 Brother / Melissa Culbertson & John Robinson  / Intermediate
2 Change My Ways/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane and Roy Verdonk/Advanced
2 Chase That Dollar/Dustin Betts/ Phrased Advanced
2 Chunky / Caroline Pillar / Easy intermediate
2 Corazon Diamante (Intermediate) Roy Verdonk, Maggie Gallagher, & Gary O'Reilly
2 Cry for Me / Debbie Rushton / high intermediate
2 Dance For Evermore /Laura Sway / Improver
2 Ex's and Oh's - Amy Glass (Imp)
2 Fooling Around/Julia & Simon
2 For Once In My Life/Michael Barr/Easy Intermediate
2 Ghost of You  / Roy Verdonk & Sabastiaan Holtland / Intermediate
2 Heartbeat/Miguel Menendez & Daniel Trepat/Phrased Intermediate
2 Hey Stranger/Roy Verdonk & Amy Glass/Improver
2 Holy Days                                 Dwight Meessen and Lee Hamilton
2 I Will Not Say Goodbye / Dee Musk / Int
2 Last Text/Gary O'Reilly/int *new
2 Let It Be Me (intermediate) by Amy Glass and Darren Bailey
2 Like Coca Cola In Hollywood - Wil Bos (Imp)
2 Look Good Again / Darren Bailey / intermediate
2 Looking Like That/ Rachael Mcernery-White/ Intermediate
2 Made In The Shade/McEnaney-White,Thompson-Szymanski/ Improver-Intermediate
2 Maybe Tomorrow, Poulsen & Jakobsen, Int-Viennese waltz
2 Never Ever Go Away / Ria Vos / Imp
2 Neverland/Rhoda Lai/Jo Kinser/Ruben Luna/Intermediate
2 No Man's Land/Ria Vos/Int
2 Play That Song aka Out To Dawn/ Derrick Steele / Intermediate
2 Shake That, Glover, Int
2 Someday Maybe/Norm Gifford/Easy Intermediate
2 Strip It Down, Down, Down/Brenda Shatto/Beginner NC2S*
2 Stuck in my head / Daniel Trepat & Rebecca Lee / Easy i
2 Suite 16/Karl-Harry Winson/Intermediate
2 The Bomp/Kim Ray/Improver
2 The Queen / Rémi Lemaire,Guillaume Richard, Gaetan Bachellerie/ Improver
2 Whatchugot / Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris / Improver
2 When Someone Stops Loving You/Julia Wetzel / Intermediate
2 Whistle While You Work It – J Kinser, J Kinser, R Luna, P Sobrielo, R Lee
2 WILL YOU CALL ME/NIELS POULSEN/INT
2 Woke Up in Nashville ( Junior Willis and Scott Schrank)
2 Your Heaven / Niels Poulsen / Improver-Intermediate
2 Zoom/Will Craig & Cody Flowers/Int.

A Bit of A Crush/Gaye Teather/Low Intermediate
A Country High                          Norman Gifford
A Little Less Traveled/Lynn Card/Beg
After Midnight/Judy McDonald/Intermediate
After The Storm/Tina Argyle/Beginner
American Kids/Randy Pelletier/High Beginner
Bard of the Bronx/Michele Perron/Beginner-Intermediate Swing
Beautiful Disaster ( Jill Babinek and Scott Schrank)
Beautiful In My Eyes/Simon Ward/High Intermediate
Better when I’m Dancing
Black And White / Dee Musk / Adv
Blackpool By The Sea/Gaye Teather/Imp.
BLUE  NIGHT   CHA  -    KIM   RAY  *
Blue Ain't Your Color  / Lisa McCommon    Easy Improver
BLUE ROSE IS /Donna Lent /Beg
Bucket List/Gaye Teather/Beginner
Built to Last - Tina Argyle -  improver
Burning Passion/J. Wetzel/Int
Can’t Walk Away, Megan Barsuglia, Christopher Gonzalez
Chasing Down A Good Time/Dan Albro
Coming Unplugged (intermediate) by Patrick Fleming
COOLER  THAN ME  -   FRANK   TRACE  *
Couldve'e Been the Whiskey, April Coady
Counting Stars/Simon
Dancing Kizomba-Sobrielo and gang
Dear Future Husband/Julia Wetzel/Intermediate
Deep end by Craig Bennett intermediate
Dirt On My Boots
Do A Little Life/Maddison Glover/Improver
Doin' What I Like / Neville & Julie / Adv
Don’t Talk Anymore ( Rebecca Lee & Jaszmine)
Drop Dead Gorgeous - Neville Fitzgerald, Julie Harris - Int
Drunken Dreams/Fred Whitehouse and Niels Poulsen/Improver
DUNGA / MEESSEN / I
Dy Na Mite by Dee Musk intermediate
Escapate / Ira Weisburd / beginner
Every Breath you Take/Jo & John Kinser/Improver
Every Time She walks by                       Heather Brown
Expectations
Feel the Beat/ Chris Watson/ Beginner * N
Fireball/Peg Rechka/Beginner
First Cha/Maria Lippe/Beginner
Frankie Fever / Maddison Glover / improver
Get Down the Fiddle                  Micaela Svensson Erlandsson
Girl Crush / Johnstone & McEnaney / High Intermediate
Girls Talk, Whitehouse, Int
Go Cat Go/Gaye Teather/Beginner
Good Time /Jenny Cain/ Improver
Grab Your Skates (Jonno Liberman)
HALF A SONG, Yvonne Anderson, Myra Harrold, Intermediate
Head Over Boots/Gail Smith/Imp.
High And Low/ Niels Poulsen/ Improver
Hildalgo Boogie/Ira Weisburg/Beginner
Honey I'm Good /Suzi Beau/Beg
Hot Tamales Jr. / Jo Thompson-Szymanski - John Robinson / High Beginner
How would you feel / Gemma Ridyard & Lyn Ridyard / intermediate
I Know a Guy/Simon Ward/Intermediate
If It Ain't Broke - Bailey & Glass
I'm Crazy About you, Gail Smith, Int
In Case You Didn’t Know (Vivienne Scott & Kim Ray)
In Or Out     Dwight Meessen & Jose Miguel Belloque Vane    Improver
In Your Suitcase, Neils Poulsen and Raymond Sarlenijin, Improver
Inna’s Heaven/Rhoda Lai/easy int
Jesse James/Rachael MW
JOHNNY  GOT  A BOOM BOOM  -    DARREN  BAILEY
JUKEBOX JUMP / HICKIE / I
Jump In/Ann Saerens/Beginner
KIKI SWING, Pat Stott, Sandra Speck, Improver
Kinda Lonely Tonight/ Roy Verdonk & Jeff Camps/ Improver
Kiss The Sky/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/Int.
L.O.V.E./Darren Bailey/Phrased Intermediate
Lady in red - Simon ward
Let It Be/Rachael McEnaney/adv
Lies, Lies, Lies - Tina Argyle - Intermediate
Linger/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/Int.
LOVE  LETTER  WALTZ  -   FRANK   TRACE
Love Drunk (Joshua Talbot)
Love Lifted Me /Jo Thompson Szymanski/ Hi Beg
Love Me Like You Do/Ria Vos/Intermediate
Love Me Or Leave Me / Frank Trace/EZ-Intermed
Love On The Weekend / Gary O'Reilly/ High Improver
Lover Come Back/Scott Blevins/Int.
Lucky Lucky Country/Alison Johnstone/Beg Contra/Line
Main Attraction:   Jannie Tofte Andersen (DK) Joey Warren (USA) Kirsten Matthiessen (DK)
Midnight Walk * / Frank Trace / Beginner
Mirror Mirror /Guillaume Richard/ Intermediate
Moo Dee Blues/Dee Musk/Improver
Move Slowly/Michelle Risley/Beginner
MY  NEW  LIFE  -   JOHN  OFFERMAN
My Devotion, Rhoda Lai
My Funny Valentine/Dee Blansett/Beginner
My Middle Name/Willie Brown/Niels Poulsen/Easy Intermediate
My Oops Baby
My Vibe / Neville & Julie / Int
No Sunset/Jenny Choo, Sue Chin/Beginner
One dance turn me on/Sobrielo, Lee, Miguel & Ilzuka/Int
One Life, One Love by Guillaume R
Open my heart, Marie maags
Perfect/Alison Johnstone,Joshua Talbot/Int
PINK CHAMPAGNE, Daniel Trepat, Roy Verdonk, Easy Int.
Pins & needles - joey warren, brenna stitch and Dustin bets
Pontoon/Gail Smith/Beg/Int
Promis Me, Maggie Gallagher, Int
Pulse/Judy McDonald/novice
Purple Rain/Rachael McEnaney/Int/Adv
Say It Again/Kate Sala/Inter
SCARED OF THE DARK / GALLAGHER / I
Scrap It (Scrap Piece Of Paper) / Kathy K/ Intermed
Shake, Shake, Shake, Senora/Terri Mills/
She used to be mine - Rachel white-mcenery
Sinatra and Chardonnay, Metelnick
Skin by Ria Vos intermediate
Soy yo cha - McCormick O'Reilly Rushton Warren
Spiderweb/B. Stith/Int
ST One / Rachael McEnaney / Improver
Stay My Love (intermediate) by Maggie Gallagher
Step Out and Shine/Dacumos
Stitches/Amy Glass/Improver
Straight to the castle - joey warren
Stroll Along Cha-Cha/Rodeo Cowboys/Beginner
Sun will rise/Roy Verdonk & Jef Camps/advanced
Sweet Like Lemonade/Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris/Int.
Take The Money / Darren Bailey, Daniel Trepat & JP Madge / Intermediate
Taking care of you - ria (Marie?)
The boogie - Fred whitehouse
THE BREAK, Maggie Gallagher, Int
The Galway Gathering/Maggie Gallagher & Gary O'Reilly/Ab. Beg
The Red Room/Scott Blevins/Int.
The Violin.  Intermediate
Thinkin' Country / Simon Ward / Beginner
Ticket To The Blues/Neil Poulson/Beginner
Time After Time – Guillaume Richard - NoviceWendy
Tough Love. Intermediate
Trouble Is/Scott Blevins/Int
TRUTHFULLY / CAMPS / I
UNDER  THE SUN  -  KATHY  AND  SUE
Until the Dawn/Gary Lafferty/Beginner
Wake the Dead/Derek Steele/Intermediate
Walk of Shame-Ward&Poulsen
We Only Live Once - Easy / Lene Mainz Pedersen / Beginner
Well Do Ya? / Kim Ray / Improver
WELL SWUNG, Daniel Whittaker, Improver
What Ifs/Gail A. Dawson/Low Int
Whip It/Shane McKeever and Rachael McEnaney/int/adv
Woman Up/McEnenay-White, Christian/intermediate
Won't Back Away
World on Fire   Ami Carter
Zing Went The Strings / Michele Burton / Improver
1,2,3…Floor, Simon Ward, Jose Vane
455 Shuffle/Unknown/Beginner
50 Ways - Pat Stott (Int)