global action day with Burma campaign groups in all over the world. Ask the overseas Kachin community to make protest in front of Burmese embassies and Parliaments.

mrgu...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012, 1:04:31 AM12/28/12
to world-ka...@googlegroups.com
Naing Ko Ko

Dear N'gun Ja Wa, Thank you very much for your kind explanation. I think you need to make a global action day with Burma campaign groups in all over the world. Ask the overseas Kachin community to make protest in front of Burmese embassies and Parliaments. Make a special team to send 5 Permanent members of UNSC to send a special envoy to there. Invite overseas media to report ground situation to spread info about IDP and refugees. we need a comprehensive actions now despite of the holidays seasons in rich countries. let me know where i can invite kachin overseas groups in Australia. I will help as much as i can as i do support minority rights and federalism and God Blesses you and take care. best wishes, NK