Work911 Ezine - Imperfect Phrases For Relationships: 101 COMMON Things You Should Never Say To Someone Important To You... And What To Say Instead - New Book Released - Special Price

Robert Bacal

Mar 12, 2012, 6:22:16 PM3/12/12
to work91...@googlegroups.com
March 12, 2012: Imperfect Phrases For Relationships: 101 COMMON Things You Should Never Say To Someone Important To You... And What To Say Instead New Book Released

News: New Series, New Book Launched

I'm happy to announce my newest book, Imperfect Phrases For Relationships..., which has to have one of the longest titles ever. I can't help it. There's just something about sub-titles on books I can't resist.

Weighing in at about 185 pages, in in a small package (5"x8") for portability, this unique book highlights 101 COMMON phrases we all use now and then, that should be either completely eliminated, or changed utterly, if we value our relationships. I promise you, you WILL find yourself in this book. One thing I like about the book is that the content applies to any and all relationships. It's probably most valuable to improve relationships within families (spouses, children, in-laws), but the contents also fit work relationships and friendships. If it's an important relationship, then you'll learn how to nurture it by saying the right things, rather than causing arguments by saying the wrong things.

Of course, simply eliminating ImPerfect phrases (those that have a negative effect on our relationships) isn't enough. You have to understand why they cause relationship problems, AND you have to know what else to say, instead. We have it covered. Each ImPerfect phrase includes an explanation, so you can learn general communication principles without having to do in depth reading about those "principles", PLUS examples of how to transform the imperfect phrase into one that build bridges, rather than causing arguments.

It's a cool way to learn, because we start with the specifics (phrases), and then work backwards. Practical and fast.

In the introductory chapters we also explain how to use the book in a couple situation (that is with another person), and how to best use it on your own. It's all about learning you can apply IMMEDIATELY.

This is the first book in our new Imperfect Phrases series. Others are planned.

Kick-Off Pricing

The actual physical book and the Kindle version should be available something in the next few weeks, so what we've done is set a kick-off price for the adobe acrobat format version -- instantly downloadable. It's available NOW, no waiting, and until the print book comes out, you can grab it for $7.95. The list price on the physical book is $14.95, so it's a good deal. Buy it now at this special price at http://bacalassociates.com/imperfect-phrases-for-relationships-101-common-things-you-should-never-say-to-someone-important-to-you-and-what-to-say-instead-download/

If you'd like to see what's inside, we have some links for you. First try http://relationships911.org. You can also view some sample phrase pages, and the table of contents via our Pinterest account at:

More: A Support Site For The Book

We've relaunched our http://relationships911.org site with a completely new format, and will be adding new stuff there both on the book, communications, and relationships. Our aim is simple: to provide people an interactive way to talk about the book, or about relationship topics. Feel free to drop by, and leave a comment. There's also additional information about the book there.

That's it for now. We'll have more information when the other versions are released within the next week or two.

Reminders:

Our Sites:

Just a quick summary of our sites that have information on the following topics:

Training and Development Resource Center:http://thetrainingworld.com

Leadership Resource Center: http://leadertoday.org

Communication Resource Center: http://www.work911.com/communication/index.htm

Conflict (both workplace and family) http://conflict911.com

Business, Strategic and Personal Planning: http://www.work911.com/planningmaster/index.html

Performance Management & Appraisal: http://performance-appraisals.org

Our Main Site: http://www.work911.com

To new subscribers: The work911 newsletter is published no more than three times a week and contains articles on all things work related, and contains other work related resources, and updates about our sites, and their contents. Past history indicates we publish about every ten days. Subscribe at http://work911.com/newsletter.htm

Don't forget that you can access free, usable previews of over twenty of our books and helpcards at:

and that we continue to offer special freebie offers and discounts to our newsletter subscribers!