Work911 Ezine - Incredible Discount on Now. Special Catchup Issue.

Robert Bacal

Jan 8, 2009, 11:23:01 AM1/8/09
to Work911 Ezine
January 6, 2009 Contents - The News Catchup Issue

We're doing a special issue to catch up since it's been such a long
time since we've done a newsletter for you. We'll return to our usual
format later this month with more "meaty" topics.

The News

First and foremost, at least for you is that we are offering a huge
40% discount on all our dowloadable products today (Thursday) and
tomorrow (Friday). When you order use COUPON CODE fast40 to get your
40% off.

Our helpcards and books include the following topics and our goal is
to help you learn what you need quickly.

Leadership and Management
Performance Management and Appraisal (goal setting, help for
employees, checklists)
Conflict Management and Resolution
Strategic Planning
Stress Management and Anger Management
Communication
Preparing for Layoffs
Presenting to Difficult Groups

and more.

Please note that our product lineup is going to change shortly. Some
products are being taken out of print or will not be available for
direct sale, so PLEASE check us out.

The most direct route is to go to:
http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR101250125

where you can interact with our new ordering system. Also we now have
a new site at http://busylearners.com .

More news:

In addition to our new selling platform which is intended to make
things easier for you, and our new site at http://busylearners.com, we
are making other changes. We may be closing or selling some of our
websites since we are no longer able to keep up with maintaining them.
If you are in the market for long standing domains with Page Ranks of
4-5, check out the following sites:

http://relationships911.org
http://workhelp.org
http://conflict911.com

We will provide further information in a newsletter in the future. We
can tell you that they won't be sold for bargain prices, since they
are premium sites, and we will look at selling domains only, OR
domains plus content.

That's all we have time for right now. Please check out the 40%
discount today and tomorrow (remember, enter fast40 as the coupon code
when you order). We'll try to get a regular newsletter out later this
month with our "usual" top quality articles, hints and tips.

To new subscribers: The work911 newsletter is published no more than
once a week (but usually no more than once a month) and contains
articles on all things work related, and contains other work related
resources, and updates about our sites, and their contents. Past
history indicates we publish about every ten days. Subscribe at
http://work911.com/newsletter.htm

Don't forget that you can access free, useable previews of over twenty
of our books and helpcards at:

http://www.work911.com/products

and that we continue to offer special freebie offers and discounts to
our newsletter subscribers!