Work911 Ezine: Imperfect Phrases For Relationships Now available at Amazon, Free Offers

Robert Bacal

Mar 19, 2012, 3:52:25 PM3/19/12
to work91...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce that ImPerfect Phrases For Relationships: 101 COMMON Things You Should Never Say To Someone Important To You... And What To Say Instead, my newest book, is now available in printed format, for the Kindle or other Kindle enabled devices, and in pdf format if you would prefer to download it immediately.

We will continue to discount the instantly downloadable version for another week or two, so if you go that route, it will only cost you $7.95, and of course, no shipping. Click here to get more information about the book and to purchase. You can also purchase it in other versions on the bottom of that page. Or, go direct to amazon.com here.

FYI, here's the book description:

You Are In This Book! And, you ARE Damaging Your Relationships With The Words You Use

Because human beings learn to use language as children, we're ALL prone to communication and conflict mistakes as adults. We say the wrong things. We send messages we don't intent to send. We get reactions that both surpise us and cause grief for ourselves. Worse, though, our ineffective language habits damage our relationships with spouses, children, other family members, friends and at work with colleagues and "superiors". Sometimes the damage is minor. Sometimes relationships founder on the rocks of consistently bad ways of talking. Regardless if you find yourself in unnecessary arguments, or unable to solve sticky and persistent issues in your marriage, dating relationships and family, here's a solution.

Imperfect Phrases For Relationships: 101 COMMON Things You Should Never Say To Someone Important To You...And What To Say Instead is a unique, practical and hands-on book that will teach you what NOT to say, and how to replace "imperfect phrase" (ones that harm relationships), with effective phrases. Rather than deluging you with theories and principles, this book contains one hundred and one phrases to eliminate, and provides better options, so you no longer end up in arguments that waste time and energy. It's compact, to the point, and you can start improving your relationships NOW.

Take advantage of the suggested activities to use this book with your significant other so you can learn together, or use it on your own to improve existing relationships, and start new ones off on the right foot.

Use it on your own, or with someone important to you!

About The Author

Robert Bacal did his M.A. and Ph.D work in Applied Psychology, and brings 30 years of experience teaching others to improve communication and handle conflict in the workplace, with customers, and in the home. He is the author of a number of other books published by McGraw-Hill, with total sales in the hundreds of thousands, worldwide and his books have been translated into Chinese, Spanish, German, Japanese and French. He is an accomplished trainer, teacher and keynote speaker.

Visit Our Career and Job Development Site

We've repurposed http://articles911.com to help people looking for jobs, interesting in changing careers, or otherwise interested in career development. There's tons of neat free stuff that we've added, ranging from help with resumes and interviews, to getting in the heads of the people who hire. It's looking good, so if you are looking for great information about how to enhance your career drop by here.

And Some Interesting Free Stuff:

I've been playing around with Pinterest, where you can "pin" photographs, and it's a lot of fun. If you are interested in using Pinterest for business purposes, you might want to check this out:

Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a huge traffic referral (arguably, more powerful than Google+) for all businesses. An increasing number of companies are leveraging the platform to reach a new audience, increase visits to their websites, and generate leads or retail sales. And guess what? It's working.
Download this free, 44-page eBook and learn:

  • How Pinterest works and top reasons you should be using it
  • How to create a Pinterest account and grow followers
  • How B2B companies use Pinterest for lead generation
  • How eCommerce companies use Pinterest to increase retail sales
  • Examples of how real-life businesses leverage Pinterest for growth
This is the first complete guide to Pinterest for businesses. Download this new eBook today, hot off the press!

Here's the link to download the free ebook.

Search Engine Optimization Report:

Since Google has been messing with its search results, many webmasters and businesses have been struggling to regain visitors. While there's probably no magic solution, the more you know about SEO (search engine optimization), the better off you will be if you own a website. You might find the following of interest:

Whether you are just getting started with SEO, or have been at it for years, this guide offers useful tips to get found online by more prospective customers.

This free 27-page SEO guide covers all the elements of a successful SEO improvement strategy, including:

  • Identifying Keyword Opportunities
  • Mastering On-Page SEO
  • Link-Building Strategies
  • How to incorporate social media into your SEO efforts
  • Tips for Ongoing SEO Improvement
This guide features contributions from top experts in the SEO industry.

Here's the link - just click here

Leadership - Building A High Performance Organization

Are you building a high-performance work environment? It is the challenge of today's leaders to create the circumstances that stimulate improved performance and execution from their employees. To achieve this, the key question for business leaders is not “why” high performance, but “how”? In this paper, SuccessFactors helps you determine if your business has the leadership capital it needs and how you can:

  • Create a high-performance environmental structure
  • Help your leaders and employees to define SMART goals
  • Identify the steps needed to generate high performance on an ongoing basis
Get this white paper now, compliments of SuccessFactors, and ensure that your business has the leadership capital it needs, now and in the future!

Here's the link - click to get your copy

That's about it for now. You'll notice we're using a different look, so if this doesn't display properly, my apologies, and we'll try to fix any problems that come up.