Work911 Ezine - Special Edition, Special offer The Pillars of Employee Performance Management

Robert Bacal

Mar 13, 2009, 12:33:56 PM3/13/09
to Work911 Ezine
This is a quickie version of our Ezine. I came across an offer for a
free ebook on the topic of Performance Management, and since these
offers seem to expire quickly, I decided to let you know right now. I
think it's a worthwhile publication that has some really good
suggestions about how to make performance management work.

Here's the particulars and the link to get your copy.

Thought this might be interesting. It's a free mini ebook (19 pages)
by RIchard Oyen called The Pillars of Employee Performance Mangement.
I have my copy and for such a short document it presents some
excellent ideas on how to make performance management effective in a
condensed fast read. It's particularly relevant to HR folks but
obviously also to others.

I'm including the official blurb below. The link to get a copy is:
http://work911.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc::ezine&pc=w_sumt06

Or a short version http://tinyurl.com/bdyym2

I'd advise grabbing this as quickly as possible since these freebies
are usually only available for short times before they expire.

The Pillars of Employee Performance Management

EBook & strategy manual for leveraging Employee Performance
Management in your organization.

Does your organization consider Employee Performance Management a
laborious, tactical annual practice, or is it a strategic, business-
critical cycle? Maybe it´s time to reassess. Now more than ever, HR
professionals like you are tasked with optimizing Employee
Performance Management processes across the board to ensure the most
efficient use of corporate resources. Employee Performance Management
has the power to accelerate time-to-revenue, reduce risks, and help
your organization proactively address threats and opportunities.

# What you will learn:How to derive real value from Employee
Performance Management
# How HR can help align an organization´s goals &
# Best practices for successful competency management &
# Five costly succession planning errors to avoid &
# How to manage compensation during the economic crunch

--
Next Issue: We have a fair amount of news, particularly related to
ways you can partner with us to diversify your revenue streams, if you