Work911 Ezine Special Update - Unprecedented 50% Discount

Robert Bacal

Apr 21, 2010, 11:59:11 AM4/21/10
to Work911 Ezine
April 20, 2010 Special Update, HUGE OFFER Discount

In this special update, you'll hear about our newest book release and
how you can get the book from amazon at a 50% discount. Plus, we'll
quickly update you on future plans. It's a short newsletter this time.
Hopefully there will be more content next time.

First, the big news:

The big news is that the Third Edition of Defusing Hostile Customers
Workbook (For Public Sector) has been released and is on sale through
various vendors. If you deal with difficult customers, have staff that
do, or simply want to learn skills for dealing with difficult people,
get this book now. Although it uses examples drawn from government,
the skills are all applicable to any customer situation, and many
family situations. Below I'll give you the link to the full table of
contents so you can see if the book is for you.

The 2010 edition is extensively rewritten, and we've added 37 new
defusing tactics. We've also added chapters on interacting with
customers/people through different media (including social media like
Twitter, Facebook, blogs), and a chapter on dealing with and
presenting to hostile and difficult groups. The book has also been
reformated, shortened to be more efficient, and still contains
practice exercises and homework, making this a true "seminar in a
book".

THE HUGE DISCOUNT

For a limited time, and as an introductory offer we are making this
book available through amazon.com/createspace at a 50% discount.
Retail price is $38.95 U.S., but you can get it for half price.
However, please order today if you want this price, since it can end
at any time. It will NOT be repeated once it expires.

The process is simple. Go to https://www.createspace.com/3432410. You
will notice the interface is familiar. That's because createspace is
owned and operated by amazon.com. Add the book to the cart, and use
the following code- VREXVCKH to get your discount (type in the proper
box). Follow the prompts, and that's it. Your book will be shipped to
you from amazon.com. Your cost: $19.47 plus whatever shipping amazon
charges.

This is the only way to obtain the discount at this time. Stay tuned.
We'll have more information as time goes by.

Again, the purchase link is https://www.createspace.com/3432410 and
the discount code is VREXVCKH

Link to Table of Contents: http://www.box.net/shared/6dgqqy762o

Coming Soon:

Two other book revisions are due out this year, Perfect Phrases For
Customer Service and Perfect Phrases For Performance Reviews have been
finished and should be published by McGraw-Hill sometime in 2010.

If you are involved in social media stay tuned to this newsletter,
because we have a lot to say that goes counter to the experts'
opinions, and we have some numbers to make some points. It simply is
not the set of powerful business tools that the hype and hope makes it
out to be.

We have a number of other books planned for release this year,
including one on staff development and training (or human resource
development), one on social media, and several on building better
relationships. We will be able to offer really good discounts on many
of these to our subscribers.

There's a lot of free and interesting white papers and book excerpts
available lately, so in our next newsletter (hopefully in the next two
weeks) we'll take a look at some of the best ones.

That's it for now.

Our Sites:

Just a quick summary of our sites that have information on the
following topics:

World's Best Search Engines: http://researchprofessional.org

Training and Development Resource Center:http://thetrainingworld.com

Free Learning Stuff: http://free2thee.com

Small Business Resource Center: http://smallbusiness411.org

Small Business Blog (new material): http://smallbusiness411.org/wp/

Leadership Resource Center: http://work911.com/leadership-development/index.html

Communication Resource Center: http://www.work911.com/communication/index.htm

Conflict (both workplace and family) http://conflict911.com

Business, Strategic and Personal Planning: http://www.work911.com/planningmaster/index.html

Performance Management & Appraisal: http://performance-appraisals.org

Customer Service: http://customerservicezone.com

Our Main Site: http://www.work911.com

Multi-Purpose Articles Database: http://www.articles911.com

To new subscribers: The work911 newsletter is published no more than
once a week and contains articles on all things work related, and
contains other work related resources, and updates about our sites,
and their contents. Past history indicates we publish about every ten
days. Subscribe at http://work911.com/newsletter.htm

Don't forget that you can access free, useable previews of over twenty
of our books and helpcards at:

http://busylearners.com

and that we continue to offer special freebie offers and discounts to
our newsletter subscribers! (and our toolbar owners!)