Work911 Ezine - SPECIAL ISSUE - 50% discount PLUS some Free Offers

Robert Bacal

Apr 27, 2009, 1:04:29 PM4/27/09
to Work911 Ezine
April 27, 2009 Special Edition Contents - Happy Spring 50% Off Sale,
Freebies

Special Issue:

I've been wanting to respond to the recession, and challenges people
are facing by discounting some of our products but I have had so
little time keeping my business healthy during these difficult times.
Now that my year end paper work is done, and warm weather has arrived,
I've allowed myself some downtime and think time, and, on the spur of
the moment, decided to offer a huge discount on The Defusing Hostile
Customers Workbook.

Normally the downloadable version sells for $32.95 U.S., and you can
purchase it for half price using the coupon code ROCKET88 (enter it
when you order the book, see below). Your price, give or take is
$16.47

The title says it all, but of course, you'll want more information
about it. Browse over to http://busylearners.com/products/i-defuse.htm
for details (you can purchase it from there), or if you are ready to
buy you can go to:

http://tinyurl.com/d34kw3

REMEMBER to use the coupon code. The discount will be applied when you
update the shopping cart, so you should be able to see the discount
reflected in your order. If you make an error, sorry, but we can't fix
it.

This offer is good only until the end of April, 2009, and is limited
to the first 25 people, so don't wait. In addition we reserve the
right to terminate this offer early if we choose, or to refuse or
cancel orders from sources with whom we choose not to do business.
(OK, sorry it's the legal stuff).

Freebies

While we are at it these free offers may be of interest.

FREE OnDemand Podcast: Implementing Change Management

As an HR Professional, learn how to get all of your employees on board
after your organization introduces a new technology.

Join Michael Sabbag, VP of Talent Management at Learn.com, in this 10-
minute podcast as he explains how to implement change management in
your organization. He covers:

Understanding the difference between change and transition

Identifying employees' emotional reactions to change and transition

Taking steps to create pre-rollout awareness

How to gauge user attitudes

http://work911.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc::zine&pc=w_lear02

--

For Small Business (E-KIT)

Generate More Leads and Close More Deals: Small Business Success Kit

Learn how to attract and track more website visitors, ensure
consistent follow-up, achieve increased sales productivity, keep
valuable leads from slipping through the cracks and more with this
exclusive Salesforce Small Business Success kit.

http://work911.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc::zine&pc=w_sale09

--

Rapid E-Learning: Maturing Technology Brings Balance and Possibilities

Learn why more skilled learning professionals use these tools and how
you can get a solution to keep pace with your business demands.

http://work911.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc::&pc=w_ado14

--

Organizational Agility: How Business Can Survive and Thrive in
Turbulent Times

Learn why 81 percent of executives view approaches such as knowledge
management and collaboration as the main drivers for increased
productivity, enhanced performance and rapid innovation.

In today's knowledge age, the ability to turn information into insight
conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit examines the challenges
and rewards of organizational agility, particularly in tough economic
times. More than 300 executives around the world were surveyed on the
benefits, challenges and risks associated with creating a more agile
organization.

http://work911.tradepub.com/c/pubRD.mpl?sr=oc&_t=oc::zine&pc=w_emcx17

Our Sites:

Just a quick summary of our sites that have information on the
following topics:

Leadership Resource Center: http://work911.com/leadership-development/index.html

Communication Resource Center: http://www.work911.com/communication/index.htm

Conflict (both workplace and family) http://conflict911.com

Business, Strategic and Personal Planning: http://www.work911.com/planningmaster/index.html

Performance Management & Appraisal: http://performance-appraisals.org

Customer Service: http://customerservicezone.com

Our Main Site: http://www.work911.com

Multi-Purpose Articles Database: http://www.articles911.com

To new subscribers: The work911 newsletter is published no more than
once a week and contains articles on all things work related, and
contains other work related resources, and updates about our sites,
and their contents. Past history indicates we publish about every ten
days. Subscribe at http://work911.com/newsletter.htm

Don't forget that you can access free, useable previews of over twenty
of our books and helpcards at:

http://busylearners.com

and that we continue to offer special freebie offers and discounts to
our newsletter subscribers! (and our toolbar owners!)