Work911 Ezine - Huge Canadian Thanksgiving Giveaway For our Subscribers - Free CustSer and Perf Mgmt books

1 view

Robert Bacal

Oct 7, 2010, 1:05:26 PM10/7/10
to Work911 Ezine
October 7, 2010 - Huge Canadian Thanksgiving Giveaway For our
Subscribers

Ok. Folks. Time to reward those of you who read our newsletter. We
are giving away COMPLETE electronic copies of two of our best selling
books. No hassle, no registration, no obligation. If you aren't
interested in getting your copy of Defusing Hostile Customers
Workbook, and The Busy Learner's Kit For Making Performance Management
and Appraisal VALUABLE - Walking The Path Together, feel free to stop
here.

First, donations. Our resource centers on conflict, leadership,
communication, customer service, management, performance appraisal
(and a few more) need both time and money to run, so the content is
fresh. We have never charged for access even as costs have risen.
Unfortunately, we can no longer continue to update all of these free
sites without your help. A few may close. Several have already been
left unmanaged for years as we focus on paying OUR bills during the
tough times.

I know things are tough for many of you. However, if donate whatever
you can, even a few dollars, then we hope we can keep all of our free
services going. Handpicked articles, free giveaways and offers, all
kinds of stuff to help you learn, and save you time.

I won't harangue you. Go to: http://work911.com/donate.htm where we
explain the situation in more detail, and PLEASE help us keep sites
open, free of charge, free from popups and other intrusive ads. We are
not a large company, and we are simply stretched too far timewise and
moneywise to continue as we have.

Limited Time ONLY: Free.

We've NEVER done this before. It's an experiment. If you always wanted
a copy of our Defusing Hostile Customers Workbook, but felt the price
was too high, here's your chance. You can download a review copy
(basically it's the entire book) free. Since you can grab it for free,
and the title says it all, that's all I have to say except that this
offer will be terminated shortly. I'd also ask that you NOT share the
Internet address with others, since this is for YOU, our subscribers

Go to http://busylearners.com/freeprodbox.htm . There you can read and/
or download free review copies of:

The Defusing Hostile Customers Workbook (200 pages)

The Busy Learner's Kit For Making Performance Management and Appraisal
VALUABLE - Walking The Path Together (52 pages)

That's it. No registration, no nothing.

Sorry, but we can't help you with technical problems on the reading/
download process.

There is More

Not free, but close to it. Tired of the social media hype? Wondering
about the usefulness of all that "research" about social media? Ok.
Get the Kindle/mobile reader version of Giving The Business To Social
Media Research. You can read it on almost any device, from a
Blackberry, to your own regular computers. Best yet? $3.49 to help you
save money by making poor business decisions.
http://socialmediabust.com/cgi-bin/links/jump.cgi?ID=1366

Finally, while we are talking free...

Professional journals, magazines, whitepapers, oh my, and all free,
although you do have to register. Seriously awesome stuff that we
request almost every month. Again, don't take our word for it. Go now.
Offers change all the time so revisit. http://work911.tradepub.com/

Remember to donate, right? All this free stuff deserves a few bucks,
right?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WB6L44342EXLA

--

That's it for now.

Our Sites:

Just a quick summary of our sites that have information on the
following topics:

World's Best Search Engines: http://researchprofessional.org

Training and Development Resource Center:http://thetrainingworld.com

Free Learning Stuff: http://free2thee.com

Small Business Resource Center: http://smallbusiness411.org

Small Business Blog (new material): http://smallbusiness411.org/wp/

Leadership Resource Center: http://work911.com/leadership-development/index.html

Communication Resource Center: http://www.work911.com/communication/index.htm

Conflict (both workplace and family) http://conflict911.com

Business, Strategic and Personal Planning: http://www.work911.com/planningmaster/index.html

Performance Management & Appraisal: http://performance-appraisals.org

Customer Service: http://customerservicezone.com

Our Main Site: http://www.work911.com

Multi-Purpose Articles Database: http://www.articles911.com

To new subscribers: The work911 newsletter is published no more than
once a week and contains articles on all things work related, and
contains other work related resources, and updates about our sites,
and their contents. Past history indicates we publish about every ten
days. Subscribe at http://work911.com/newsletter.htm

Don't forget that you can access free, useable previews of over twenty
of our books and helpcards at:

http://busylearners.com

and that we continue to offer special freebie offers and discounts to
our newsletter subscribers!