GLOBAL WORDPRESS TRANSLATION DAY

Jānis Ķengurs

Oct 21, 2016, 8:55:17 PM10/21/16
to WordPress latviešu valodā

http://wptranslationday.org/

Global WordPress Translation Day is 1 full day dedicated to bringing WordPress to more people around the world. 24 hours of live training sessions on WordPress i18n & L10n.

When?

Global WordPress Translation Day will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2016. Live sessions start at 0:00 UTC and local events start in different times depending on time zone.

What?

Live sessions about WordPress in different languages right here on this site. During Global WordPress Translation Day there will be more than 30 contributor eventsorganised in 20+ countries. Join us!

Where?

Watch live sessions and participate real time with questions and opinions right here on this site via Crowdcast. Or check if one of the 30+ events organised globally is near you. In both cases, don't miss the live sessions and join the conversation.

Why?

Because we love WordPress and we want it to be accessible for more people in more languages! And because we want to show you how to make that happen. Find your language and start translating!

Message has been deleted

Jānis Ķengurs

Oct 21, 2016, 8:56:58 PM10/21/16
to WordPress latviešu valodā
Latvijas Laiks

WordPress Global Translation Day

Your time (UTC + 02:00):Sat, 12th Nov, 02:00(2 weeks from now)

For your calendar (add it):Sat, 12th Nov, 00:00(in UTC)