Online course on Wordpress Plugin Development

Pablo Farías Navarro

May 30, 2013, 7:10:14 PM5/30/13
to wordpress-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm sure it happens to many of the scientists of this groups that sometimes they just need simple Wordpress plugins and getting them built is expensive and takes time.

In order to allow people with basic programming skills to learn from scratch how to create their own, I've built an online course called Wordpress Plugin Development for Beginners which covers everything you need to know in order to create your own plugins.

The course assumes basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL, but other than that no previous Wordpress experience is required. The course is self-paced which means you can move through the lessons and play with the examples at your own time.

You can join the course here with 70% discount as I just launched the course!

Hope you find it useful!

Cheers

Pablo