Papercite to have thumbnails, video link and other links?

Jason Ng

Feb 1, 2012, 4:49:20 PM2/1/12
to wordpress-fo...@googlegroups.com
I currently have papercite setup and read from a bibtex file.
It currently display it as

Author...Title...Year.....etc
[bibtex] [pdf]

I would like it to add a thumbnail picture on the left for each publication, add a link to a video (youtube), add a link to powerpoint (site), and linking that publication to a project page.
Something like this..

|thumbnail| Author...Title...Year.....etc
[bibtex] [pdf] [ppt] [video] [link]

I'm not sure how to go about this as my php knowledge is limited. The pdf files currently sit in the pdf folder and it is found by KEY.pdf. Where the KEY matches the publication key.
I'm thinking of making a image folder that will do the same thing as the pdf but I'm not sure how to go about the others.