Just starting out.

msi...@alvinisd.net

Aug 1, 2016, 3:57:34 PM8/1/16
to WordleUsers
Hello,
I participated in a text wordle at a conference and would love to impalement this in an orientation and don't know how to get started.
Please help me understand what I need to do to make this successful???
Thank you in advance
Monica Silvas

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This electronic mail transmission may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, belonging to the sender, which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or taking of any action on reliance of the contents of this electronically-mailed confidential information is strictly prohibited and may violate AISD Board policy (legal) and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify us by telephone immediately to arrange for return and correction of internal records; in addition, please delete the original message.