Background Colour

Molly Bruhn

Oct 10, 2017, 9:25:03 AM10/10/17
to WordleUsers
I was wondering if there is a way to have no background colour (see-through) on a Wordle?
I already have a background that I want to put it onto and it doesn't look as good when the background comes up as a white or black box.

Thanks

Jonathan Feinberg

Oct 10, 2017, 9:27:15 AM10/10/17
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Molly Bruhn <bruhn...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if there is a way to have no background colour (see-through) on a Wordle?
I already have a background that I want to put it onto and it doesn't look as good when the background comes up as a white or black box.

Try printing to PDF, then opening the PDF in Inkscape (free) or Adobe Illustrator ($$), where you can delete the rectangle of background color.