Names in Wordles

Manuela Möller

Oct 21, 2015, 11:33:18 AM10/21/15
to WordleUsers
Hello Everybody,

I hope there's somebody out there who can help me with this issue. As I'm a Postcrosser and I got inspired by cards like this (http://www.schoening-shop.de/de/browser/product/26515/ansichtskarten_hessen_allg), I'd like to create a Wordle with characteristics of my hometown in order to have it printed as postcard for sending it to Postcrossers all over the world. I already found out that it's helpful to mention my hometown's name several times in order to enlarge it on the Wordle, but I'm struggling with the names of famous people and similar characteristics that consist of at least two words (like the "Deutsche Lufthansa" on the example). A possibility would be the usage of hyphens, but that looks odd to me. As there's no RSS-Feed available, I have to type the text into the provided (bigger) box on the Create-page.

I'd be grateful if you could tell me anything about how to type the names.

cleversomeday

Oct 21, 2015, 11:49:58 AM10/21/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Use the tilde key to keep 2 or more words together in a wordle. This and many other great tips can be found by clicking on the FAQ tab.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
Geeky Ideas for Desktop Crafting