Can I create a wordle with a big open space in the middle?

ivan...@lvusd.org

May 11, 2016, 8:52:39 AM5/11/16
to WordleUsers
I want to create a wordle than can be printed and fit a polaroid picture in the middle.  Is that possible?

cleversomeday

May 11, 2016, 9:04:31 AM5/11/16
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
The best way I have found to do this is to create a dummy word with a high frequency and then randomize results/tweak the frequency until the large word takes the shape, size and position you want for your photo. Then save the wordle and edit in another program to replace the dummy word with your picture.
Other word cloud generators, such as tagsxdo and tagul can place words in a shape, so you can control this more accurately/easily.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
create smart