Java 8 Update 31 - Plugin Not Supported

Matt Dugan

Apr 17, 2015, 11:52:04 AM4/17/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Java forced an update yesterday that looks to have caused the wordle plugin to no longer be supported. Are we able to get an update for this asap?

Thanks

newsnews

Apr 17, 2015, 4:03:03 PM4/17/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

Unlikely to happen, not much is being added to the original Wordle site.

Perhaps un-installing the new Java will get your Wordle to work again.

girlshapeddust

May 1, 2015, 2:50:04 PM5/1/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I've just had the same issue - I love Wordle and can't use it now because Java 8 broke it and says I can't go back to older version of Java...  very sad day for Wordle-ing...  PLEASE can you fix this, Wordle experts?