?

ella

Mar 2, 2012, 6:34:32 PM3/2/12
to WordleUsers
when i open the picture up to make it bigger or to create my picture,
it doesnt appear i just shows a grey box instead what do i do

gfca...@aol.com

Mar 3, 2012, 2:00:04 PM3/3/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "when I open the picture to create my picture?"

Do you mean "When I click on GO to create the wordle?"

O:-)gfc

when i open the picture up to make it bigger or to create my picture,
it doesnt appear i just shows a grey box instead what do i do

leslie

Mar 3, 2012, 2:55:39 PM3/3/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Ella, tell us how you saved the picture you created.
As is often explained the best way to re-use the wordle you created is to
"print" it as PDF, for re-use in a Picture program, I always take a
screenshot of my "worldes" and then work with it in for example Paint Shop
/Paint Shop Pro etc. .