mac os x issues with wordle

Anne L

Apr 21, 2016, 4:37:09 PM4/21/16
to WordleUsers
I have downloaded the java script and logged on to wordle time and time again and it still won't work...any suggestions... I used to be able to input words and run them easily !!!

Diane Powers

Apr 25, 2016, 8:58:34 AM4/25/16
to WordleUsers
I am having the same problem! Does anyone have any suggestions?

John Colby

Apr 25, 2016, 9:16:14 AM4/25/16
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

Have you considered it may be a Safari problem?

See https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204098 and similar pages

Searching brings up a whole load of possibly related error causes

Regards

John

John Colby BA(Hons) PGCE FHEA
Senior Lecturer, Department of Strategy, Marketing and Economics
Health and Safety Coordinator and Facilities Manager
Birmingham City Business School
Faculty of Business, Law and Social Sciences
C217, The Curzon Building, Birmingham City University,
4 Cardigan Street, Birmingham, B4 7BD.
T: 0121 331 6937 M: 07872 559800

logo

Etienne Magnin

May 11, 2016, 8:52:51 AM5/11/16
to WordleUsers
With Firefox, Wordle works properly.
But, I had to restart Firefox after the install of Java.
Did you do that ?