How to get words to show up more than once

EnRico Jones

Mar 24, 2016, 1:20:54 PM3/24/16
to WordleUsers
I would like to be able to get worse to show up more than once

cleversomeday

Mar 24, 2016, 2:04:34 PM3/24/16
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Use the advanced input tab to have words appear more than once.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
create smart

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 1:17 PM, EnRico Jones <enrico...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to be able to get worse to show up more than once

unknown

Feb 20, 2018, 8:40:47 PM2/20/18
to WordleUsers
Where is the "advanced input" tab?

      -Unknown

Message has been deleted

Betts Cravotto

Jul 14, 2018, 12:49:16 PM7/14/18
to WordleUsers
Could you please explain what I'd enter in the "advanced" input tab? Also, at what point in the process would I enter info into the "advanced" tab?
Thanks,
Betts

cleversomeday

Jul 14, 2018, 2:22:34 PM7/14/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
When you go to the Wordle site and click Create and then Click Advanced at the top right. On that page you will see 2 entry boxes and examples of the format to use to enter your text. Entries listed twice will appear twice (as opposed to being consolidated as in a basic Wordle) and the size of each entry will be based on the frequency number you input (as opposed to the number of times it appears as in a basic Wordle). Its a lot easier to do than it is to explain. Play around with the sample text to get a feel for it.
-Kay