Re: [Wordle Users] Can Wordle include symbols?

printerideas

Nov 4, 2012, 7:22:06 PM11/4/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
You can use symbols by clicking on the wordle advanced tab and
entering your text in one of the boxes there.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
Geeky Ideas for Desktop Crafting
http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Ray Massucco <ray.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> e.g., I want to use an ampersand [&] and Wordle won't include it in my
> image.

printerideas

Nov 15, 2012, 7:15:51 PM11/15/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cathy,
The tilde character is not needed in Advanced, and shouldn't be used
in this case. Typing "Bath & Body Works:1" will work.