What happen to the URL option?

Audreyvp

Nov 3, 2017, 4:03:02 PM11/3/17
to WordleUsers
I wanted to make a Wordle for one of my clients who I just updated their new website.  What happened to the option where I could put a website link to make a Wordle?  As a marketing consultant, this was a very important visual I was able to share with my clients!

Jonathan Feinberg

Nov 3, 2017, 4:04:10 PM11/3/17
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Audreyvp <mark...@windermerehouse.com> wrote:
I wanted to make a Wordle for one of my clients who I just updated their new website.  What happened to the option where I could put a website link to make a Wordle?  As a marketing consultant, this was a very important visual I was able to share with my clients!

The code depended on by that feature stopped working, so i had to remove it. I'm sorry for the loss of a useful feature!