Question marks and "..."

Dixon

Nov 15, 2017, 5:55:03 PM11/15/17
to WordleUsers
Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to include ? marks?  I'm doing a project called "Fall is..."  and I'd also like to include the "..." but for some reason I can't get the "..." to show up.  Thanks for any help!

cleversomeday

Nov 15, 2017, 6:06:48 PM11/15/17
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
To use punctuation use the advanced input tab
Kay
visit my blog at cleversomeday.com