Wordle Frustration

Risa Jackinsky

Feb 23, 2018, 9:37:04 AM2/23/18
to WordleUsers
Why does such a cool tool have to be so frustratingly difficult to use? I have Windows 10; I changed to Explorer, I downloaded Java. And it doesn't work. Arrgh!! I was so thrilled and excited to use it and now I just need a cocktail and some fresh air to get over it.

Jonathan Feinberg

Feb 23, 2018, 9:38:15 AM2/23/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:57 AM, Risa Jackinsky <rjack...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why does such a cool tool have to be so frustratingly difficult to use?

Because the web platform has lost support for Java applets, which is the technology used to make Wordle.

ssr...@msdwt.k12.in.us

Feb 27, 2018, 4:20:52 PM2/27/18
to WordleUsers
How about move from the outdated java technology to something a bit easier to use.

This e-mail and any attachments are from a Student or Staff at the Metropolitan School District of Washington Township in Indianapolis, Indiana. They are intended for the named recipients and may contain information that is confidential or privileged under Indiana and Federal Law. Any error in addressing or sending this e-mail is not a waiver of confidentiality and does not consent to copying or distribution of this e-mail or attachments. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments.

Beata Tomaszek

Feb 27, 2018, 4:21:00 PM2/27/18
to WordleUsers
I have the same problem that you.
What can it be done about  Jonathan Feinberg?

Jonathan Feinberg

Feb 27, 2018, 4:22:01 PM2/27/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:00 PM, <ssr...@msdwt.k12.in.us> wrote:
How about move from the outdated java technology to something a bit easier to use.

How about it?