Re: [Wordle Users] size down a wordle

printerideas

Sep 1, 2012, 5:24:25 PM9/1/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Texellie,
No, there's not a way to change the size of the wordle within wordle,
but depending on your browser you may be able to set a scaling factor
in your page setup or properties before you print from wordle. Another
possible option is to set your paper to a smaller size and "trick" the
printer that way.
If these options don't work for you you can set a scaling factor
before printing a PDF version.
You could also use a screen snap and then resize that in a photo
editing program, but you will not get the quality of the other methods
unless you are printing fairly small.
Good luck with your project.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
Geeky Ideas for Desktop Crafting
http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 4:21 PM, texellie <texe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way within the program to size down a wordle or do you have to
> reduce after printing or saving as a pdf I am, as you can probably tell not
> very savvy but I am starting to figure wordle out. I just am not very good
> at knowing how everything works together for a finished product. My wordless
> come out to be about 8x10 but not small enough to mat. Is it the font I'm
> using? Thanks for any help out there.

kta...@decaturco.k12.in.us

May 19, 2015, 11:00:38 AM5/19/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I found that if you Save as PNG   then drop it on your desktop.   Drag it to a Word document.  You can make it any size.