PLUGIN NOT SUPPORTED

Diana Corsini

Jul 19, 2015, 7:01:16 PM7/19/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I tried visualizing a wordle I made on December 2014, but I get this error:
THIS PLUGIN IS NOT SUPPORTED

I tried it on Windows7 and Windows8,  both with updated Java versions, using browsers Chrome, Mozilla and IE.
Same problem.

I tried to enable NPAPI on Chrome and, after restarting it, could not visualize my wordle and got another Error (Stability and Security or something like that).
Has anyone a clue?

Is it a temporary thing?
I hope I can retrieve my Dec. 2014 wordle!

thank you all,
Diana Corsini

Jeffrey Needle

Aug 27, 2015, 9:04:43 AM8/27/15
to WordleUsers
Hi.  I'm getting the same message.  I use a 64-bit Linux distro on a desktop PC.  My browser is Chromium.  Why isn't wordle working?  Thanks.

Emma Darling

Oct 6, 2015, 8:58:04 AM10/6/15
to WordleUsers
Hey guys, if wordle ever comes up with 'the plug-in is not supported', and you can't be bothered trying to sort out the issue, use this website:
Does the same job. Thanks,
Emma

michael frazier

Oct 29, 2015, 10:40:38 AM10/29/15