Gallery!

csmu...@iu9.org

Mar 16, 2015, 9:39:39 PM3/16/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
What happened to the gallery? I don't see an option to save to gpublic gallery or the gallery of all wordles anymore....

IU9 is social!

Seneca Highlands Intermediate Unit Disclaimer
This e-mail, together with attachments, contains privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached documents is prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail or attached documents are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the Seneca Highlands Intermediate Unit. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and any attached documents. The Seneca Highlands Intermediate Unit does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising in any way from its receipt or use or for any errors or omissions in its contents which may arise as a result of its transmission.

Jonathan Feinberg

Mar 16, 2015, 10:03:20 PM3/16/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:14 PM, <csmu...@iu9.org> wrote:
What happened to the gallery? I don't see an option to save to gpublic gallery or the gallery of all wordles anymore....

That's right; the public gallery is gone.

Milton Leite

Aug 13, 2015, 8:58:49 PM8/13/15
to WordleUsers
Why???The public gallery is gone???May I get my wordle works back???

Jonathan Feinberg

Aug 13, 2015, 9:16:59 PM8/13/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Milton Leite <innr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why???The public gallery is gone???May I get my wordle works back???

All previously saved Wordles are still there. There's just no way to browse them.