Can't save to public gallery

Ashley Atkinson

Jan 17, 2018, 10:07:11 AM1/17/18
to WordleUsers
I am not able to save to the public gallery.  The only save option I see is "save as PNG."  I need this for a class assignment.  Am I doing something wrong?  How do I save to public gallery???  Please help!

Jonathan Feinberg

Jan 17, 2018, 10:09:29 AM1/17/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 10:01 AM, Ashley Atkinson <aatkin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not able to save to the public gallery.  The only save option I see is "save as PNG."  I need this for a class assignment.  Am I doing something wrong?  How do I save to public gallery???

Ashley,

Please tell whoever gave you the assignment that there hasn't been a public gallery in Wordle for years.