Crashing in MacOS Safari, Firefox

Freddo Flintstono

Oct 12, 2016, 8:47:06 AM10/12/16
to WordleUsers
Hi, I keep getting consistent crashes on MacOS using Firefox as well as Safari.  Screenshot below of what it reports.  To ensure it's not something  specific with the filters I have installed (Ghostery and uBlock) I'll take them offline and try again - if anything changes I'll post an update.

Thanks for Wordle!

Jonathan Feinberg

Oct 12, 2016, 8:49:31 AM10/12/16
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
That seems to be a bug internal to the Mac Java Runtime Environment--notice that Wordle code doesn't appear anywhere in the stack trace.