Error: I couldn't make sense of your data. Is it formatted like the exmaple on the advanced page.

Ana Rosca

Aug 2, 2017, 9:20:40 AM8/2/17
to WordleUsers
Hi.

I receive this error message when using the advanced page to introduce my text. I have been using Wordle for a long time and I know what are the formatting requirements for the advanced page. Could one reason for this error be the fact that I am trying to introduce a lot of text? By this I mean 330 expressions (groups of words)? Does Wordle have some sort of quantity limit?

Hope to hear some good news from you!

Jonathan Feinberg

Aug 2, 2017, 9:24:08 AM8/2/17
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Ana Rosca <anet...@gmail.com> wrote:

I receive this error message when using the advanced page to introduce my text. I have been using Wordle for a long time and I know what are the formatting requirements for the advanced page. Could one reason for this error be the fact that I am trying to introduce a lot of text? By this I mean 330 expressions (groups of words)? Does Wordle have some sort of quantity limit?

No, and 330 is a small number. There's surely a stray comma or something somewhere.