Those having issues on Mac with missing plugin. Try this

TechGuy77

Mar 28, 2017, 2:19:00 PM3/28/17
to WordleUsers
This if for Mac only, I'm on 10.11.6 so your results may vary. Sorry Windows users.
  1. First don't use Google Chrome as npapi plugins are permanently disabled by Google or the Chromium team, no work-around. Npapi plugins allow the Java plugin to work properly.
  2. Make sure the latest version of Java 8 JRE & JDK are installed, JRE should be enough typically. Make sure your browser is not running when installing Java.
    1. Test Java here in Firefox or Safari to test if its working. https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
  3. Then use Firefox or Safari. You should be prompted to run or enable java, do so. You may have to wait 30 to 60 seconds before java kicks in, be patient.
    1.  Read carefully and make sure to select the correct prompts and then Wordle will work.
  4. This worked for me but you results may vary.
  5. If all else fails create a new user account on your computer and try from a fresh start to see if that gets it working..

Jonathan Feinberg

Mar 28, 2017, 2:23:32 PM3/28/17
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 2:16 PM, 'TechGuy77' via WordleUsers <wordl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  1. Then use Firefox or Safari.
Firefox has also dropped support for NPAPI by default, although there's still a workaround: