Not Working

sbiasi...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2016, 9:15:33 AM12/27/16
to WordleUsers
Hello!
After trying wordle out a few times and doing the suggested actions if you're having trouble, it still is failing to work... What next?

Jonathan Feinberg

Dec 27, 2016, 9:16:37 AM12/27/16
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 5:09 PM, sbiasillo2003 via WordleUsers <wordl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
After trying wordle out a few times and doing the suggested actions if you're having trouble, it still is failing to work... What next?

It would take expert help on your end to figure out what isn't working, unfortunately.

wholeba...@sbcglobal.net

Jan 28, 2017, 11:42:29 PM1/28/17
to WordleUsers

I have updated the latest Java, copied in my text and I get a black screen with no words.  I change the colors....still just black screen.   I change the background to white and change font colors....just white screen.  Any help you can give????

Eric Engel

Feb 17, 2017, 9:15:09 AM2/17/17
to WordleUsers
I tried to use wordle with a student. We pasted text in and nothing happened. What a crock! We even watched some of a video, but I noticed that the screen included tool bars that were not on my Wordle screen. What gives? Anyone have this problem? Any suggestions?