Word stemming

peterhol

May 3, 2011, 8:58:55 AM5/3/11
to WordleUsers
I'm working on a simple text analysis tool – and suddenly found this
cool tool... so I incorporated it :)

I see that many users are asking about word stemming here – that's one
of the features of my tool!

Check it out: http://holme.se/stem/

(It's in "step 4", you see it after you've analyzed your chunk of text)

Jonathan Feinberg

May 3, 2011, 9:33:21 AM5/3/11
to WordleUsers
On May 3, 8:58 am, peterhol <pe...@holme.se> wrote:
> I'm working on a simple text analysis tool – and suddenly found this
> cool tool... so I incorporated it :)
>
> I see that many users are asking about word stemming here – that's one
> of the features of my tool!
>
> Check it out:http://holme.se/stem/

Spectacular! Thanks for letting us know.

peterhol

May 3, 2011, 10:51:33 AM5/3/11
to WordleUsers
update: I made the coloring ("heat map") optional... and also a
question: it would be awesome if you could pass a few more parameters
when using "colorwordcounts" (and "wordcounts" as well) in the form...
such as presetting a font and layout (eg. I happen to like
"coolvetica", "rounder edges" and "mostly horizontal"...)