My wordle wont show up when i press go but java is installed correctly. HELP!!

Brown Taylor

Feb 22, 2015, 11:44:44 AM2/22/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Help me! This is due for my steps class tomorrow (2/23/14) and I cant get wordle to freaking work! I already did the check java for the latest update test and it said that java had the latest update. So I tried my wordle again and it still will not show up! I really need help! Im wondering if its my word count. We have to have a minimum of 45 words, not including repeated words. All together in my word box I have 350 words. Can someone please help me??

Miguel Ortiz

Feb 23, 2015, 4:48:01 PM2/23/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Have you gotten any support please let me know.

rost...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 9:28:27 AM3/5/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I have had the same problem. I tried to load the Java multiple times with it saying that it was loaded but nothing when I went to paste some words and needed it load. I followed the java instructions and still nothing.

is there an easy straight forward and SIMPLE fix or steps I can take to ge tit loaded?

ABC

Mar 11, 2015, 4:16:58 PM3/11/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I am struggling with the same problem.  Java is running, plug-ins are allowed, firewall is adjusted, but "go" does not generate a wordle from the list of words I entered.

Jacob Nelson

Mar 11, 2015, 4:39:58 PM3/11/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

I gave up on wordle. I came across https://tagul.com/ which I really like.

tr...@fibretraining.co.uk

Apr 3, 2015, 1:30:34 PM4/3/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Same problem - and no-one from Wordle seems to offer any help anywhere. Think I'm going to Tagul.com as suggested by Jacob Nelson

Jonathan Feinberg

Apr 3, 2015, 1:33:19 PM4/3/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 11:57 AM, <tr...@fibretraining.co.uk> wrote:
Same problem - and no-one from Wordle seems to offer any help anywhere. Think I'm going to Tagul.com as suggested by Jacob Nelson

There is no one "from Wordle". Or rather, I *am* the one from Wordle. I can't offer help, because any number of a million things could be going wrong, each of which would require a distinct fix, and I have no way of telling the difference between them. I wish Wordle could work easily and reliably for everyone. The Java platform on the web died years ago, and dinosaurs like Wordle are dying off.