I click "Go" and my work disappears

Bill Burgess

Jun 13, 2016, 9:07:49 AM6/13/16
to WordleUsers
Ok, I filled the box with text (I have typed it in and I have pasted it in) as it says. I click "Go" and it immediately goes to another page that says that says it did not work and nothing else. What might being going on.

Colleen Aylward

Jun 30, 2016, 8:46:50 AM6/30/16
to WordleUsers
Bill, did you ever get an answer to this??  Same thing is happening to me...  so frustrating.    I use Wordle all the time with my clients but it is now totally embarrassing me that it won't work.

rebecca rutherford

Jul 8, 2016, 8:08:09 AM7/8/16
to WordleUsers
The same thing is happening to me. I have used three different browsers, downloaded and reinstalled Java, and disabled firewall....so frustrated!! What next!!

Bev DiSabato

Jul 23, 2016, 4:30:26 PM7/23/16
to WordleUsers
I am having the same problem--hit go and words disappear with no solution