Save as PNG yields Operation not Permitted

Eric Schlosser

May 5, 2015, 10:59:58 AM5/5/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I've never seen this way of saving a file before, but any time I click Save as PNG I get a prompt that says operation not permitted. I've tried saving in different places and with different titles, but nothing works. Suggestions?

Michael West

Jun 8, 2015, 9:46:56 AM6/8/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem. Please post if you find a way to save png files

cos...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 9:30:52 AM7/9/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 10:59:58 AM UTC-4, Eric Schlosser wrote:
I've never seen this way of saving a file before, but any time I click Save as PNG I get a prompt that says operation not permitted. I've tried saving in different places and with different titles, but nothing works. Suggestions?

I am new to Wordle and am having the same problem.  I have tried the suggestions listed on the wordle FAQ page, to no avail.