Doesn't Work

已查看 768 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chase Jones

未读,
2015年5月15日 15:29:532015/5/15
收件人 wordl...@googlegroups.com
Mine straight up does not work. I've tried everything, when I click create it shows up blank. Just white, no words.

CH3man

未读,
2015年6月8日 09:46:412015/6/8
收件人 wordl...@googlegroups.com
Have you got Java installed on your machine?

w camp

未读,
2015年6月10日 15:14:352015/6/10
收件人 wordl...@googlegroups.com

I, too, have the same problem that Chase has. Yes, Java is installed and has been updated recently.

I then say the Wordle "Not working?" hyperlink and clicked it. It suggested that I download a .jar file, which I've done. However, after double-clicking it, instead of opening, the error message says: "The .jar file can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers."

How do I set which preferences so Safari will identify and recognize this app?

Thank you.

Warren
回复全部
回复作者