Urgent Cry for Help to Stop DAPL, from the Investigative Team With the Necessary Evidence

Bill Homans

Feb 26, 2017, 5:23:18 PM2/26/17
to Wolf PAC Mississippi, ericbe...@gmail.com

Dear Eric, and Mississippi WolfPAC folks,

This is what my investigative team of Vietnam veterans has been doing. I am a WolfPAC Lieutenant, and I need to speak with Cenk Uygur or Mike Monetta immediately about the photosurveillance evidence we have that the pipeline company, Energy Transfer Partners, was drilling the entire time after the denial of he easement to drill under Lake Oahe-- the Missouri River-- by the Army Corps of Engineers. That the pipeline drilling is finished  was reported now almost two days ago by The Young Turks, and by a local CBS affiliate.

We have known about this since the last week of December 2016-- two months-- and have been fighting to be heard. Lawyers have been too busy defending Water Protectors, or trying to press the EIS order, by an Assistant Secretary of the Army that Trump fired, that has now been countermanded.

I've been a sustaining monthly member for about two years, and proud of it. I have said from the beginning that my primary potential values to this organization were two: first, as an investigator, and second, if it was ever part of the TYT M.O. to hire musicians for fundraising, a musician of at least B-list recognition (in my field, the blues, I'm A-list...).

Part of the reason for the first is because of my network of competent life-long activists. It began as a coincidence, in this case (hough it is now the circumstance of most importance, that one of our number happens to be a 30-year veteran of 9 pipelines. His explanation of the evidence showing that ETP was defying the denial of easement is unimpeachable, a slam dunk in court or in a Senatorial Investigation.

We still have a few days to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline. Our team is unanimous in our conviction that TYT is the organization with the guts and the credibility to break this story of rapacious, cheating Big Oil scum who have spearheaded this war against indigenous peoples. Jordan Chariton is to be commended, and protected.

Now, as you can see below, I have written to him. I would like to ask anyone in this organization to use your contacts and resources to contact Cenk Uygur and make sure we can get this evidence to him. You may confirm my identity with Mike Monetta, with whom I spoke at some length when I was just getting into WolfPAC.

I have sent the entire transcript of the communications. and attempted communications, among my team members between my team and Jordan Chariton and TYT, and also the attorney Daniel Sheehan at the Romero Institute, which is legal consultant to he Lakota Peoples' Law Project, since the news (astounding news to everyone, but not to us) that the pipeline drilling was complete.

I cannot possibly overstress the crucial necessity to act immediately. We have as few as eight days to act before oil flows in that pipeline. Please, Wolf Brothers and Sisters, get howling! 😉 Put us in touch with Cenk Uygur immediately. Please also call Bill Perry at 215-589-9413, Ron Arm at 608-712-6281, or myself at 405-227-4245. Bill Perry is our pipeline expert so call him first. We can still stop this.

Mni Wiconi!!

William P. Homans
VVAW Life Member,
VVAW/OSS Operations Co-coordinator
Clarksdale, Mississippi

aka Watermelon Slim
www.watermelonslim.com

From: <vfp-standing-ro...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Brian Trautman <trau...@veteransforpeace.org>
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM
To: Gerry Condon <projects...@hotmail.com>
Cc: "vfp-standing-ro...@googlegroups.com" <vfp-standing-ro...@googlegroups.com>

Four Arrows does a brilliant job in his analysis and description of the challenges the water protectors faced from ongoing settler colonialism, environmental racism and state terrorism. The ideas and suggestions for countering and ending the injustices that Four Arrows have outlined, which embrace and apply the beautiful legacy of the resistance, offer us a powerful and time-tested philosophical and strategic approach (Wolokolkiciapi) for struggling against and defeating the hegemonic and anthropocentric forces that produce the militarism, fascism and other forms of violence and oppression that consistently violate human rights and destroy Nature. -Brian

Peace at Home, Peace Abroad!

------
Brian Trautman, M.Ed.
Treasurer, National Board of Directors
Veterans For Peace (VFP)
http://www.veteransforpeace.org/
City, State: Albany, NY
Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Gerry Condon <projects...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Great reflection from Four Arrows

Standing Rock Lives on as a Model for Peaceful Resistance!

Slim7.jpg

Eric Benevides

Feb 27, 2017, 8:27:52 AM2/27/17
to wolfpac-m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

You replied to Cenk so he should get it. Mike Monetta is solely with Wolf-PAC so he is focused on our fight for Campaign Finance Reform. I'm sure if you tweet @JordanChariton he will be interested in the evidence you have. Thanks for being active!

Eric Benevides

National Coordinator

www.wolf-pac.com

603-273-2526

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens

can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Bill Homans <bluede...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Feb 27, 2017, 9:39:09 AM2/27/17
to wolfpac-m...@googlegroups.com, bpvetf...@aol.com, Sam Adams, Ron Arm, Kenneth Mayers, Four Arrows (aka Don Jacobs)

This fellow from WolfPAC Mississippi says we should tweet Jordan Chariton, and has sent us a Twitter address, link below. Do any of you fellers "tweet"? I've never tweeted. Bill, or Sam, or Ron, can you tweet him? He says Cenk should respond to what we have written. Do any of you WolfPACers have a more direct address for Cenk? Eric, like I said, this is more than time-sensitive, this is time-crucial. We're not some kind of spammers, we're not trying in any way to disrupt, slow down or in any way disturb the WolfPAC political-transparency work. But as our expert, Bill Perry, stated back in December, when, literally, we were the only ones who actually KNEW the truth about ETP's continuing drilling in defiance of ACE's denial of the easement, oil could be flowing in a matter of days after the completion if the drilling under Lake Oahe.

Slim
Sapper