Trailer for Sale

GPeterson

Nov 27, 2013, 8:46:20 AM11/27/13
to wny-tag...@googlegroups.com
I just listed my 5x8 enclosed trailer on Craigslist - http://rochester.craigslist.org/rvs/4216343352.html .  Many of you have seen this setup at the track.  Nice small footprint for transporting your kart in an enclosed trailer.  I have a ramp setup that enables loading and unloading with minimal help.  With an RLV kart stand you can load and unload yourself.  It just requires removing side pods, wheels, and rear bumper (if using full width bumper).   I've enjoyed using this for 4 years but am going with a toy hauler in 2014 to support more away races.  I've been pulling this with our Taurus X crossover (has a 2000 lbs. trailer rating).  I think the trailer only weighs about 500 lbs.

Peterson, GaryR

Nov 27, 2013, 8:50:59 AM11/27/13
to GPeterson, wny-tag...@googlegroups.com

By the way, you can transport TWO karts in this trailer.

Rusty Stevens

Nov 27, 2013, 10:03:48 AM11/27/13
to wny-tag...@googlegroups.com
Nice! What are you pulling the hauler with?

Peterson, GaryR

Nov 27, 2013, 10:05:09 AM11/27/13
to Rusty Stevens, wny-tag...@googlegroups.com

Land Cruiser