GDG - Great Opportunity to work!

Kalpesh Krishna

May 29, 2016, 2:58:13 PM5/29/16
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
From Google Developer's Group - Mumbai,

Great opportunity to work with Prof. @Ramesh Raskar ,Positions in Mumbai ( not related to MIT).

We are looking for great people with passion, skills and ideas for impact. These are well-paid positions for 6 to 12 months.

New grads, Post-docs, Designers, Medical students/residents/doctors, Agriculture experts, Women's issues, MBAs, Startup-enthusiasts, Faculty, Thought leaders or surprise us.

All areas welcome: tech (hw, sw, machine learning, crowdsourcing, UX etc), health, bio, agriculture, energy, materials, robotics, maps, and more.

We are also looking for TEAMS or STARTUPS that can solve amazing problems.Even if you are a startup team, please apply. These projects are NOT affiliated with MIT-efforts in innovation centers in Mumbai, Nasik or Hyderabad.

https://docs.google.com/…/1XEjv-uO-y7caS_148oZz3O…/viewform…