[WnCC] Launch of Seasons of Code and New Website!

Kalpesh Krishna

May 9, 2016, 11:26:22 AM5/9/16
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay

Hello All!

Like we promised in the introduction mail, we have finally revamped our website http://wncc-iitb.org/ and launched WnCC Seasons of Code! The website was developed my Nihal Singh. Great job Nihal! :D

What do we have in SoC?
We have gotten a number of awesome mentors from the institute together for this program who will be mentoring projects. These projects aren't restricted to development, and include scientific computation, competitive programming and open source projects too. All details, along with the projects, are given on http://wncc-iitb.org/soc/

How do I join the program?
Everyone is invited to work with our mentors. Choose your project, and click on the "Become a Padawan" button on the SoC webpage. (http://wncc-iitb.org/soc/). A person is only allowed to do ONE project at a time. We will have a fortnightly review and we can change your project / mentor / teammates in case there are issues. We hope to get 3-5 people working on each of the 12 projects.
You could also mentor a project if you have a great idea and a decent skillset. Click on the "Become a Master" button.

What do I get from this program?
A LOT of knowledge, an awesome mentor, a cool and realistic idea to work on which will hopefully become an awesome project and if things go well, t-shirts and WnCC goodies!

Hoping to see some awesome work this summer!

Regards,

Kalpesh | Ayush

Managers, WnCC

Kalpesh Krishna

May 12, 2016, 8:10:30 AM5/12/16
to Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay
We have launched the initial set of projects and contributors here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qbxosAdUqFIzEhziwT4AHko9GquLQI1U1Elf_Up1bZA/edit?usp=sharing

If you are interested in working on any of the green / yellow shaded projects, kindly fill the applicant form here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uzp4XbKcTIiXMG9cvflzwnxpkAZVHpJ6jDJeQu7-45k/viewform

If you want to mentor a project, fill the Master form here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YHkyL1i2kdTJbAN2UJKcDa30u9Ed6wc0-pGfMl3FuKQ/viewform

Kalpesh | Ayush
Managers, WnCC