Weekly Newsletter 1/10/2017

sahil shah

Oct 1, 2017, 8:05:18 AM10/1/17
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!
Hope all of you'll are enjoying this long weekend to the fullest!!!

As always, we will start with the announcements. Firstly, this Friday we have the follow-up for the Git and GitHub sessions. This session is a part of the series of talks on open source to increase GSoC participation from our institute. This session will start off with Nihal Singh giving a complete review of what has been taught so far, and this will be followed by a 120 minute doubt-session.
Secondly, with the overwhelming response we received for the Open Source sessions, we are here with similar talks on Competitive Coding! The first one, Introduction to Competitive Coding, is to be held this Wednesday.

In other news, it seems as though India may have its own crypto-currency very soon, called "Lakshmi". You can read more about that here.

And lastly, here as some memes:

Inline image 1

Inline image 3

Inline image 2