Weekly Newsletter 12/11/2017

sahil shah

Nov 12, 2017, 8:20:55 AM11/12/17
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

So, with the end semester exams going on, there isn't much activity in the club. Nonetheless, here are the announcements:
The Government of India has come up with a National hackathon involving a unique initiative to identify new and disruptive technology innovations for solving the challenges faced by our country. This is the second edition of the Smart India Hackathon 2018 and is a non-stop digital product development competition, where problems are posed to students in the STEM fields for innovative solutions. With the participation of about 50 Central Government ministries and 25 State Governments, it stands to be the world's largest open innovation model. The problem statements have been released and the deadline to register is the 15th of December. However, as students of IITB, we will be representing our college and so you need to fill this in order to participate.

Besides this, here are some memes:

Inline image 2
Inline image 1
Inline image 3

Once again all the best and happy mugging!
Cheers,
WnCC IITB.