[WnCC][Mgmt] Meeting

Loca Cocinero

Apr 28, 2016, 11:52:38 PM4/28/16
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Hello

We are having our first meeting for the year 2016-17.

Venue: New Yoga Room, SAC, IITB, Powai
Time: 10:15 pm

Agenda:
New Logo: 10:15-10:22 pm
Sessions Needed for ITSP Bootcamp: 10:22-10:35 pm
Schedule for ITSP Bootcamp: 10:35-10:50 pm
Opinion and Ideation for WnCC Summer of Code: 10:50-11:15 pm

Wishing you a cool breeze
Loca Cocinero
AI Secretary, WnCC

Loca Cocinero

Apr 29, 2016, 12:17:02 PM4/29/16
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Gentle Reminder!

Loca Cocinero

Apr 29, 2016, 10:32:25 PM4/29/16
to wncc...@googlegroups.com
Minutes. Points which are tasks needed to be finished this week are star-marked.
  • The logo changes, with no predefined color scheme as of now.
  • *We obtain stickers this week
  • Sessions suggested for ITSP Bootcamp
    • Android
    • Data-Binding/SQL/APIs
    • Problem Solving Approaches in WebDev (Back/Front-End Integration)
    • Game Engines
    • Web Development
    • Git
    • Dual Booting Camp
    • Python => Django, bs4, automation
    • Shell Scripting
    • Scientific Computation => MATLAB, matplotlib, NumPy, SciPy
  • *Have one dual boot camp this weekend
  • Post topics and resources by 4th of May, 2016, start 21st May, with another dual-boot camp and Unix/Git session
  • On WnCC Seasons of Code:
    • Selection Criterion: Let mentors decide
    • Recommended "3-5" people per mentor
    • Ideas should be posted before floating forms
    • Frequency of review: fortnightly
    • For mentors not staying locally, limit number of mentees to 1-2.

Thank You